Dayz Epoch SP?

Gear4Gaming
Hey guys i am sorta new to this forum, but have been using Daizy for a while now and i was just wondering if someone has made a Dayz Epoch SP yet? :) i really enjoy playing this mod and a multiplayer version would be awesome!

Thanks,
Gear4Gaming

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Gear4Gaming wrote
Hey guys i am sorta new to this forum, but have been using Daizy for a while now and i was just wondering if someone has made a Dayz Epoch SP yet? :) i really enjoy playing this mod and a multiplayer version would be awesome!

Thanks,
Gear4Gaming
I might make one. IF I do, it wont be soon-soon. And probably on a whole new map.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Gear4Gaming
Thanks, and i dont mind the wait ;)

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

starrfiveo
yeah this is needed :D

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

VileThings
I second this. What I have seen from Epoch so far looks really interesting and I would definitely try out a single player version

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

dayt
Totally would love Daizy Epoch SP! Could it be with and without AI? Sometime the bandits are annoying and I'd just like to build in peace.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

jst2fst
yip this needs to be done i would pay to have this done

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

jst2fst wrote
yip this needs to be done i would pay to have this done

I guess I'll have to dig into this, soon.

"BreakingZero" will have the same buildingsystem, though. Either the Epoch one, or the Aftermath one. They're pretty much the same thing, just that Aftermath allows weapon crafting.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Gear4Gaming
Cant wait ;D

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

superblox02
I was thinking the exact same thing. Epoch SP would be AMAZING!

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Gear4Gaming
Above, any chance you can make just epoch sp? with the crafting and trading areas around the map? would be awesome

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

dannywaugh1
what he said aboue just a epoch one will be ace!

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Gear4Gaming
Yep, just solo epoch would be amazing without breaking point or anything mixed in.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

dannywaugh1
FAO above or anyone else can you maybe make epoch in single player please please please :)
It would be great!
Breaking zero is great also but epoch will be great also! :)

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Rick C
Please make one! i'd happily donate to the person who makes one. i'd like to see LOTS of barracks and extra buildings/towns also :)

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

dannywaugh1 wrote
FAO above or anyone else can you maybe make epoch in single player please please please :)
It would be great!
Breaking zero is great also but epoch will be great also! :)

I will start working on one.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

dannywaugh1
Thank you Above! You are fantastic. I love the Epoch building system and cars etc!

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Haleks
You don't need anyone's autorization to port a DayZ mod to DaiZy you know...
If you feel like making a SP Epoch, just go ahead dude! ;)
(But, of course, if you need to use a script written by someone else, it's better to ask! or at least give the proper credits.)
123