Dayz Epoch SP?

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz Epoch SP?

keemi
If and IFIFIFIFIFIF I start work on this if Above doesn't, it won't have the building and stuff for a few updates. I have already started thinking about how to do this, that is if Above lets me do it. Also it probably won't save for a few updates either, but I probably not release one that doesn't save. I will announce more once I start work on it. If anyone want to help *cough* Haleks *cough*, just kidding, but if you want help let me know on skype, josh.stroup4
kaleem
123