DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Markus

DayZ Epoch Singleplayer mod +LAN for friends

http://www.dayzsp.ru/t91-topic

cooming soon more mods later...........

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

AlmighttyBozz
Great mod but I'd there a way to translate it too English but other then that its good.

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

jack4star
What is in this release?

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Markus
What is included in the single:
Mission
- Construction
Merchants (they are hidden on the map, look for them yourself)
- Redesigned currency
- Topilina additional object
- and much more......
- Also made the opportunity to try it all with friends on LAN

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Slaiine
why post this in english if it is not in english ? so frustrating. This is something I have wanted for so long. The russians are releasing great stuff but it's never in english. It's almost like we are being teased.
Tom

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Tom
mate, can u tell me how to download the mod cuz im not good in russian :D

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

jack4star
Yeah well I downloaded it and there is no mission file

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

AlmighttyBozz
Everything needed to start the mod is in it's nice i'm running it right now only thing is that its not translated but it's still playable though if you've played Daizy.
Tom

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Tom
Can you give a link to download?

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

dannywaugh1
can you please tell us all how to install this mod?

I might be able to translate it to english.

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

dannywaugh1
Right Guys Iv managed to get this to work.

All I need to do now it work out a way to translate it to English, although it is playable most things are already in English. But having all translated will be great.

For the install:
1. Go to the link on the first page and register once you have done that go back to the thread page.(if your using google chrome it will translate the page for you)
Thread page-  http://www.dayzsp.ru/t91-topic

2. Download the 3 named: Download client
                                      Download version
                                      Download launcher

They should be named : DayZ_Epoch_Client_1.0.3.1_Release_a1
                                  ArmAIILauncher_v311
                                  Готовая сборка DayZ_Epoch.1.0.3.1

3.Unpack the files, Copy ArmA II Launcher install your ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead install folder
then copy over @DayZEpoch, @DayZ_Epoch.Chernarus  into the install folder also.

4.Copy over the mission files found in the Готовая сборка DayZ_Epoch.1.0.3.1 folder into the Missions/MPmissions

5.Copy over userconfig into the ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead install folder also.

6. Now open the Arma2launcher.exe go to settings and tell the launcher where to find your arma exe files and save,go to options and select ArmaOA under Game again save and close.

7.Open the launcher go to mods and select the mods. Only select @DayZ_Epoch.Chernarus for single player.

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOLCANADIAN
yo what's up my homies???? i'm back the famous COOL CANADIAN the creator of the Dayz X and DaiZy Breaking zero tutorials!!!! sorry i've been going through a lot of stuff in the past 2 years or so :/

i will make a videoized tutorial on this though once i get it working JSYK :D
COOLCANADIAN

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOLCANADIAN
oh a few mods to add if this is ok?

1. Snap building (most recommended!!! please)

2. trader safe zones (optional)

3. tow/lift (haven't tried yet but that would be fun)

4. please do NOT add base decay (if there isn't keep it this way please)

5. translate to English please.

6. tilt building 22.5-45 degrees y,x,z axis's please and thank you

not sure what else will/ might add more

hope you like my ideas or some of them but please add the snap building and number 6.
i attached a picture of my old base on a server.

well off to fight the NC and TR on the Continent Hossin in Planetside 2!
my base on a server i play on hope to recreate it :)
COOLCANADIAN

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

dannywaugh1
fantastic! hope to see it soon.

how did you get so much gold?

also in your video will you put in how to install those mods you  recommend?

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOLCANADIAN
i'm not sure if i can add mods. those were just suggestion mods. also i made the base on a private server. no cheats were involved. the math is below for cost. but i simplified it

here's the math for cost
8x half cinder walls (plus extra 31 for the upgraded walls but not upgraded)--price: 1,950,000
31x upgraded cinder walls---4 cinder blocks+ 1 mortar(to upgrade)------------price: 1,240,000
20x metal floors-------- bought at store--------------------------------------------price: 50k ea=1Mill
5x garage doorways --- bought at store--------------------------------------------price: 50K ea=250K
1x stairs --------------8 lumber or 16 wood piles (chopped myself)--------------price: free
1x 1/2 wood floor --- 2 1/4 floors or 6 lumber 6 plywood (chopped myself)-- price: free
1x 1/4 floor---------- 3 lumber and 3 plywood (chopped myself)----------------price: free

total cost--------------------------hold your breath---------------------------------------: $$$$4,440,000$$$

but i played on the map Napf and raided and quote "Butt Rape Airfield" end quote. to get all the materials for free but i gained money since every server reset. i just went back and forwards doing this (spawn at airfield, raid, die about 10 times, get out, go to trader, sell unneeded stuff, bike to my base, put in safes, kill myself, repeat.

in the end i got the following for each raid:

4 cinder walls
4 metal floors
6 mortar
6 cinder bricks
4 briefcases (100K ea)

and some unneeded material that i sold to a total sell price: 56K
COOLCANADIAN

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOLCANADIAN
so i was trying to see if i could install the plot for life and vectors and snap mods but nothing :p
COOLCANADIAN

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

000000
coolcanadian, can you share your custom daizy epoch version? ,

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOLCANADIAN
sorry i tired installing the sudjested mods but it didn't work

also if you mean the server. it's a private server and i'm not the admin.
COOLCANADIAN

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

000000
ah ok. no problem bro. i found really late this forum :( now  look like is dead. what i want is make or include epoch building to daizy 2018. or put 2018 stuff in my home epoch server.

thanks for respond.

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOLCANADIAN
no problem man. i tried really hard for installing mods spent about 158 hours total trying
COOLCANADIAN
12