DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

ghosttv
hello everyone! I'm new to this whole thing but thankfully to the helpful community of this forum you guys helped me install epoch :) now I don't know if you can tell but I'm English, when playing the mission there is a parameter menu in Russian but also the side chat is in Russian. Is there anyway to change this or no?
thank you for you time

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

000000
the easy way is make a home server in your computer.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13459-how-to-setup-a-dayz-server-highly-detailed-70-steps/

after setup your server you can run all dayz epoch server pack outthere.

if you want a nice singleplayer try @2018

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

ghosttv
thankyou so much man ill try out 2018

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Atomic Bee
Hey i've seen people have got this working somehow and have it running real good, im having a bitch of a time running it through steam can anyone help???
Btw heres the links for said mod

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BgmB/os8t4qzAC
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/D9r8/7vap2s27U
https://yadi.sk/d/Ebl__dPRmmeNu
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LgVA/DaNvjPPZR

Cheers Atomic Out
Tom

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Tom
Can you put a picture with traders on the map? I've played it for 1 week and still didn't find them :(

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Eric the Viking
Tom wrote
Can you put a picture with traders on the map? I've played it for 1 week and still didn't find them :(
If you read this forum post over at dayz-sp.ru you'll have your answers...

Or you could just look at this;

**SPOILER ALERT**

On the map you can find 4 merchants standing in the buildings near the airport, in the *****, **** for the castle and near the sawmill in Berezino.
Look carefully. In Berezino he stands in a long shed (for example).
Yes. The client needs. **** Zakomentil, so many suggested
Remember, don't look for what you expect (ie, a big market), you'll need to check all the buildings in these areas.

Tom

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Tom
Maybe a picture with locations? :(

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Atomic Bee
Is there a way to run it through steam's arma 2 oa?
Please let me know cheers

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOLCANADIAN
i was just on my way to make a tutorial on it so i will be a bout 4 hours
COOLCANADIAN

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Atomic Bee
Let us know when ur done and perhaps a link to the vid???

Cheers M8

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

RYANCQQPER
I like this mod even if i found some bug/issue like :
- i had 3 vehicles in chernarus and after an ride at nord and back my tank was gone , next day even my hummer was missing.
- never found water bottle , fishing pole , camping tent
- zombies pass thru everything i build so i decide to make my base at fire station in chernaurs because it has already a wall and i block every zombie path with cars until i figure out something better to stop them.
The place is very good because i see a lot of bandits/survivors around my base , btw i edit a little the spawn number of dynamic AI to have more action .
- can't recruit survivors or dogs
- after some days of playing i don't see other animals than rabbits
- Language is mixed in english , russian and italian :)
- the sound when you craft ,repair or refuel etc starts  in a delay of 4-5 seconds .
- Can't upgrade garage doorway , i get "not setup yet"
- I craft an fire barrel with 1 empty barrel 1 jerry can and 4 piece of wood but the fire go off after 1-2 seconds.
- Survivors and bandits pass thru walls like zombies.
- I can't sell things from my gear or backpack or vehicles to traders.
- Never found money on Ai dead bodys so i edit check wallet.sqf to find 20-50 coints on them .
This is what i found until now .

EDIT :
Today i finaly found a water bottle , maybe is a rare object . I discover why my cars were gone and i catch the bandits trying to steal even my ural truck :D  some hours later i hear a vehicle sound and when i watch outside from my base at firestation chernaurs i saw some bandits with my tank that they had stolen the day before and i follow them until Balotta and i get it back :D .I repair all the walls at my base and craft even an garage doorway and now no Ai can get in to steal my cars , seems that even zombies can't get in now . I guess it was a good day , I like this mod .

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

INVALID STALKER
Этот мод был украден вот отсюда --  https://vk.com/club95083829

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

INVALID STALKER

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

INVALID STALKER
Есть дополнение --- there is a Supplement --- https://vk.com/club95083829?z=video-95083829_456239026%2F0fea822b4ed737a693%2Fpl_wall_-95083829

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

COOL CANADIAN
is it possible to add the snap and vectors mod for base building for this? if so could you share a link please :)

Re: DayZ Epoch Singleplayer

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.