DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
Good Evening Dear players present you the five mods Included in the collection of gold.
In these mod was fixed bugs and increased Fps. Installed bots DZAI 2.2.1.Final Version DZMS Mission version 1.1.Mission DZMS version 1.1 standing in all modes.
I'm sorry for the delay in mods for half a year. I was busy working and was very busy. I'm sure new versions of mods will not disappoint you. The build of the epoch will be ready in a month and 500 new guns.Downloading a single game takes a bit longer due to DZAI bots and DZMS missions please wait.

1.DayB Original 2.0 - Fashion made Origins Map 4.0 without a lot of zombies and weapons transport robots with sophisticated level of complexity well equipped boats on the Sector B.
2.DayZ Reload 2.0 Taviana - this is a mod of the map the origins 4.0 zombie set of vehicles and weapons bots with complex difficulty level bots are well equipped to Sector B.
3.DayB Old Version -Mod based on the map chernorus has lots of transport and weapons are the bots zai no configuration menu in-game.
4.DayZ Reload 3.0 Mod based on the map chernorus has two cards of classic and modified tuning map in the game, a large number of types of weapons and vehicles well-equipped boats with a complex level of difficulty.
5.DayB 3.0 Mod based on the map chernorus has two cards of classic and modified tuning map in the game, a large number of types of weapons and vehicles well-equipped boats with a complex level of difficulty.Mod without zombies for fans of the shootings.
                                  Links to fashion.
1.DayB 3.0
https://yadi.sk/d/Y64JInvE3KSiQ3
2.DayZ Reload 3.0
https://yadi.sk/d/q1OFFeAs3KSiRH
3.DayB Old Version (Remastered Version)
https://yadi.sk/d/mFPftvdk3KShq7
4.DayZ Reload 2.0 Taviana
https://yadi.sk/d/zMihp7IM3KUi3T
5.DayB Original 2.0
https://yadi.sk/d/oeZ2oJ0k3KUheC

                                                          DZMS version 1.1

The DZMS version 1.1 missions have the maximum level of complexity themselves, scenery and technique disappear after the mission after some time. They were ready in April of this year, as there was no free time laid out now. Added new skins and new weapons and equipment. I have free time 25 July will be ready to build an epoch of 1.0.5.1 and 500 new guns thanks to my friend Firral.
Missions are included within 10-15 minutes after the launch of a single game as on a standard epoch server. If you do not want to use the captured technique on a mission, it will disappear along with the decorations and weapons boxes for some time. The bots use RPG 7 against technology and have good weapons.

                                               Why not a mission system WAI.

The mission did not put it as they load a single game and must be completely redone and they need server emission. The missions DZMS version 1.1 are reliable and stable.

                                              Installing mods.

1.Folder @DayZ put in the directory of the game Arma 2.
2.The mission in the missions folder which is located in the game directory.
3.dayz_code move to folder @DayZ/Addons

                                            Settings in the game it self.
game options

noon, midday, noonday

full moon

~40bots 20%peace

100% survivability

75%loot respavn loot

cleanup:12hours

100%zombie normal zombie (recommend 25%)

the zombies attacking the player

fast zombies100%

card classic (recommend 3.0)

further, the rank of the player (standard) (Forester) (soldier) (expert)

The release of the version of mods.25.07.2017
1.The construction of DayZ Epoch 1.0.5.1 full version.
2.Will add a player's revival system.
3.The reinforcement will be added to the DZMS missions. The system of dressing as in the epoche. Place of spawn of the player.

Will add a player's revival system. Already ready to be tested and is testing. The build of the epoch is ready for 80% synchronized and reworked for a single game.

The game menu in the game in Russian I am sorry it was not the time for translation.

In the mod there is a transport the origins of different models of equipment and weapons in all mods for the map goes bot friend you can give him commands.0-8 to know the location of the other.

Bot other can be given different commands such as to switch weapon many other teams need to press 9.

The modes have a blood transfusion, towing transport and refueling.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

COOL CANADIAN
could someone please give better installation description for us old people. thanks

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
Here's a video about the installation.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

000000
waiting for DZMS version :)

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

benevolentdevil
Download to DayB 3.0 says DayB 2.5 on the download rar file.

It also seems to lack a Mission file, only addons included.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

benevolentdevil
Nevermind ... I figured out, my ISP is somehow not letting the entire mod/mission to download properly, cuts off the last few Megabites and stops downloading for unknown reasons.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
The mods with the mission are fully loaded, the kit includes catalysts for performance designed for weak PC. Problems in the provider. Many players downloaded the mod without problems.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

benevolentdevil
I finally got it to download properly.

 But, not sure what I am doing wrong.  I start up, everything is fine, but I do not go past the " please wait..." screen.  Waited 20 minutes, nothing happened.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

benevolentdevil
Ahhh, I got it finally.
 Not sure what I did different, but got in.

 Now trying to make sense of all that goes on there, ... I'm finding weapons galore , not much food/drink though.
 Lots of helis flying around too, not sure if that's intentional or not.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

benevolentdevil
Klaycus ,

 I dug through older post here, trying to find out more about the mod, it looks like everything was redirected to this thread, and information lost?

 what's the mod actually about?  Like the "story" of it?
I have no idea what DayB is based off of.

 Now I'm gonna tell you what I like about it:

 -It runs good enough ( i used the low res plants you included) , it -could- run better if you coded in the option to turn off grass too.
 - It's not hard to find loot ... or weapons.
 -  AI seem to have some semblance of intelligence.
- lots of interesting stuff included ...
- backpacks ... I seen someone above complain about 100 slot packs, I think that is awesome myself!  It allows you to use a model you like, and not worry about carry capacity.
- No zombies/infected ( i prefer this in Single player.)

 Things I do not like so far -

 -Other than messages from your "friend" , you have no real direction to go ... and no real indication if AI is friendly or not at first sight.  They do not really talk to you , and my radio "friend" always seemed to be moving away from me.
- I went to Zub castle about 3kms from my start spawn ... I seen like probably 8 or 9 different helicopters flying around, and  a few planes.  None seemed to attack, just circle my locations ... while it's kind of neat, it also produces a bit of lag with so many flying around.
- I spotted some AI in the castle , and before I could tell if they were tagged enemies, they shot me through the castle wall.
- Vehicle parts cannot be stored in the backpack.
- I'm finding way more industrial and weapons than drink and food even in locations where drinks and food should be common.

 Things that are ... confusing :
The epeen monitor you call by using radio "0"/"0" , says "hunters" on it ... what is a hunter?  whats the difference in a Hunter and Bandit?
 Does humanity/reputation effect you during play?
 I'm finding rail guns and miniguns all over the place , even in the start ... I hadn't seen or used these in other DayZ mods ( I only got to play  a bit of Origins online due to very laggy for me. Is this "normal"?
 I would think rail guns and miniguns would be more "end game" items ... though it's nice to be able to try them out in the beginnings.

 Over-all I'm liking it ... I think I'd be able to play better, if I understood the concept more though.
Are there factions in it?
 Is there any freindly places to go, or do you have to make one?

------------------------------------

 Another unrelated question ... is this mission Co-OP capable by default?

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
I check the mod every day, in addition I am preparing the final version of the mod with the mission system WAY and epoch building. The mod is based on the version DayZ 1.7.6.1 of the most stable version of all. When the saved game is repeated, the game runs from 3 to 5 minutes. In connection with the content loading . Food and water have a huge balance and there are many of them on the map.

You can store spare parts in the backpack. To do this, press the spare part with the mouse wheel. And it will be put in inventory then transfer it to the backpack if there is a place in the inventory. Bots and missions and patrols have the maximum level of difficulty. Air technology completely working patrols from the air hunt all . On you, standard bots, bots dzai.
All heavy weapons are not for you, but for bots they replenish ammunition from there and take weapons that make your game more intense and deadly for you.As for the friend of the bot, it was planned that it would be more difficult to determine it. And enemy bots because in the mode two kinds of bots are used.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
Hunters are those bots who hunt you for hunt. If for example one of the team members was killed or just so. Factions are gangsters and heroes and bots DZAI and DZMS Missions.Bandits can arbitrarily pursue you and turn into hunters. The food on the map is plenty and water.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555

These are links to my forums with mods if you want to see more fashion they are there. There are foreign ones. Fashion checked everything else works fine and water and drinking is there. There are bots of DZAI and so what would you take from them from the backpack to the ground or to another I'll fix it in the next version.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
If you have any questions about the fashion, write and take screenshots and not large videos, that I could help you with your questions. As long as I did not tackle the last final version of the mods I have them. 5. They all work stably. The next versions of the mod will become much better. And I beg your pardon that I did not answer you for a long time, I was lying in the hospital.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
this is a single mode for a single game. In the mod will be added GAZ-66 several Mi-8 helicopters, a first-aid kit, backpacks from the epoch and skins and skins from the origin. Plus construction of epoch and missions Sistems WAI. And correction of some bugs after the new year.New M24 and ak-74 The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
12