DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

benevolentdevil
That is alright Klaykus , hope you are feeling better.

 I forgot your language isn't english, when I looked on your site, and remembered it was non-english , but google translate helps a bit.

 Ok,  the menu when starting ... where it says "bots" , is that the air vehicles option?

 I am still not certain of what the character is needing to do,  just "survive" or is there places to go to?  Like hidden areas to find?

 I noticed epoch building parts in the description ,  I'd love to be able to base build in any single player daizy.   How are you and your team, able to use/place building components with-out a dedicated SQL database to read/write too?

 I like DayB because no Zombies.  Shooting Hunters/bandits much better.

 But, I am interested in trying more mods/missions on your site now.

 My request:

Is it possible to use Chernarus Winter map , instead of default Chernarus?  Or have a Winter version?

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
The goal is how to survive in any fashion. There is no winter map or the others can not be used. The construction of the epoch will be usual from the version of the mod 1.0.3.1 epoch

just under each mod there is a map that is made for a particular mod.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

benevolentdevil
can you play it LAN/Co-Op?

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
No, this is a mod for a single game. For one player.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DayB Gold Edition and DayZ Reload Gold Edition DZMS Version 1.1

Klaycus5555
This is the latest version of the mod. The next version with the missions WAI will be released in February. Plus the Building of epochs and some other models.As for the versions, I forgot to change version 1.0 to 2.0.
12