DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Niceonegunit

Hey guys and gals!

Niceonegunit here, as you all knew, v042eX was coming but it was taking a long time to come out. This was because I was trying to fix the monster that spawns in Horror mode to work. Alas, I never got it working and I've just given up on it.

So here you are.

-Features

- Bandits and Survivors yield random loot drops on their person, such as food, soda, vehicle parts and more. Bandits typically carry weapon ammo and offensive items. Survivors generally carry medical supplies.

- Survivors now randomly spawn just like bandits, they will join your group if you approach them.

- Godmode cheat is back.

- New teleport cheat! Fire up this bad boy and click anywhere on the map to instantly teleport there.

- New artillery cheat! Activate on this monster and then click anywhere on the map to send a MASSIVE artillery barrage at the location.

- New horror mode cheat! Turn this creepy, scary cheat to scare your pants off! It will turn night-time(You can actually see though), dense fog, and a 'special feature'(which was never fixed). BE WARNED. YOU CANNOT DEACTIVATE THIS CHEAT ONCE ACTIVATED.

- Bandits/Survivors much much more aware and accurate, they will nearly ALWAYS find you before you find them.

- And plenty more new features for you to find!

-Downloads!
Click to go to downloads!

Download these:
DaiZy_v042eX.Chernarus.pbo - ESSENTIAL : MUST DOWNLOAD
DaiZy+_v[Rz0] Fixed.rar - ONLY NEEDED IF YOU ARE USING DAYZ 1.7.2.5 OR OLDER.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

yourampage
SICK SICK SICK SIIIICK THANKS MATE

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

FoxDIE
This post was updated on .
sounds amazing,that "horror mode" sounds even more scary when you say it can not be turned off xD its like pandora box!  will enjoy the new survivors spawn system! =D thanks man! 42eX looks really cool combined with the new 1.7.3!  its just me or this update brings also a little flexibility to the characters?  looks like the movements are smoothers in narrow corridors or passing through doors too!

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Tommygun9504
This update is bananas! I set up a base glitched underwater at Tapolka Dam using Horror Mode from the start, playing fully legit. Got a UAZ, M16A2 and AKM, no real top end gear yet :P

Haven't run into "the beast" but I'm keeping my eyes open and my trigger finger primed.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Niceonegunit
You won't see 'the beast'.

He is broken and I could never find out how to fix it. I tried getpos player, position player, called it locally, in an SQF, and init.sqf but it never worked.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Is his source code in the mission? I might take a look at him and see if I can do anything to help.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Niceonegunit
Yes, it is.

You'll be able to find his code in there, notably doSomething_PressXToJason.sqf (Kudos if you get the reference), fn_setJason.sqf, fn_jasonLoadout.sqf, and some triggers in mission.sqf.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

fedus_87
your lan mission work is amazing thank you so much

edit me and a few buddies tried to play lan and we all spawn in debug still except for the host

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Fedus, how I fixed the debug thing was. I enabled Eventhandlers, I don't know why, but it worked. And me and my friend kept spawning properly. :-)

And Niceonegunit, this update is badass. However you still can't convert revolver/colt ammo, not a biggie at all. But useful sometimes.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Niceonegunit
How come I seem to be the only one that can convert the ammo?
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Larry
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

I can convert ammo, if I use other DayZ codes, apart from the mission obviously. However, the only ammo I can't convert with "DaiZy+_v[Rz0] Fixed" is revolver --> colt and vise versa, however I can successfully convert M24 into DMR etc. :-)

Not a biggie though, I always find PWD's or M9's anyways.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Skidd
Is it me or are there no vehicles in the map.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Tommygun9504
Vehicles do spawn, I found a UAZ in elektro.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

xFInN
Whats the spawn distance of Bandits and Survivors?

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

darkangel
awesome

vehicles do spawn but rare i think found 1 so far (Military Offroad camo) at balota,

help needed about survivors, wont move or take any orders just sits there turning on the spot, any idea's how to fix this
fdg

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

fdg
Is anyone else having issues with artillery? Also a bandit knocked me unconscious and after I got back up it seemed like no one wanted to shoot at me anymore...

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Tommygun9504
Have had no issues with arty, and the unconsciousness bug can be fixed by changing skins, I think.
fdg

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

fdg
My artillery, the guy calls it in over the radio but then nothing happenes

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Ignas
WHERE IS THE HELI?
12