DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

SpikiestMass15
When I tried to install this, the Rz0 file isn't a file with other things in it, it comes out as notepad file and this means it doesn't work. It should work as it says that the fact things from the non-existant folder aren't there.

If you know why this is happening, or something else like it, please do tell me as I really want to try this mod/game out.

Thanks,
Me

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

SpikiestMass15
I love this mod now it works. In fact, it is awesome. Sadly the one thing THAT DOES need to change is the f***ing inventory, now while it means you must be more decisive I HATE IT. The actual DayZ inventory is better and I think the mod would be better with it. I really have a strong opinion on this so please do it.

Thanks,
Me

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

day*glo
Can someone please tell me how to install this one?  I don't see an @ folder to download anywhere  Thanks.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

Eric the Viking
This post was updated on .
@day*glo

This is quite old and really consists mainly of a mission file.

First, have your Arma 2 folder ready. (or better, copy it to a new folder)

Copy over a version of DayZ - given the age of this mod, you'd be looking at using a pretty early version; You can find all the available versions here. This will give you Arma2/@DayZ folder.

I'd suggest 1.7.5 as being the closest to Niceonegunit's comment regarding versions earlier than 1.7.2.5 - you won't need the files in "DaiZy+_v[Rz0] Fixed.rar" with 1.7.5. (I think the files are just replacements for some files in the @DayZ/addon folder to bring mod functionality to the "old" (1.7.2) version of DayZ)

[Btw, there's no real reason not to try later versions; 1.7.6 to 1.7.7.1 really was a sweet spot (IMO) for this mod so I'd try these first and see how you go!]

Next, copy the mission file, "DaiZy_v042eX.Chernarus.pbo" to the Arma2/missions folder.

Lastly, start the game with the mod active. You'll undoubtedly be using the Beta patch so add -mod=@DayZ  to the target line of the beta patch shortcut.

That should be it!

@SpikiestMass15
SpikiestMass15 wrote
When I tried to install this, the Rz0 file isn't a file with other things in it, it comes out as notepad file and this means it doesn't work.
The file "DaiZy+_v[Rz0] Fixed.rar" is a .rar archive file, you'll need WinRar to extract the contents. If your copy isn't extracting correctly, try re-downloading the file. The archive contains various DayZ files ("dayzcode.pbo" for example) which are only needed for DayZ versions pre v1.7.2, as noted in Niceonegunit's first post.

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

itsnick776
can you enable cheats on the LAN one?

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

edward
Any way to lower zombie spawn amount?

Re: DaiZy+ v042eX Release!

edward
and when I am playing lan, I save, leave the server, go back on, and I don't start off where I was with my friend. I'm off the map onto a bunch of grass with a bunch of ai? Why cant I reload my save?
12