DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Niceonegunit

Hello everybody!

It's me again. Just thought I'd throw this version out to you guys now rather than later. I have been working on the Survivors/Bandits and their AI extensively. I have them the way I think works best.

So here you guys go!

- Features and Fixes!

1. Bandit's/Survivor's minimum awareness skill massively increased. (From 0.1 to 0.8). This simulates DayZ player awareness more effectively.
2. Survivors, Bandits and Players now all have separate loadouts. Players spawn with pistols/melee weapons, Survivors with typical weapons and bandits with normal and slightly-high tech weaponry.
3. Bandit's/Survivor's minimum accuracy increased. (0.1 to 0.4) Better simulates DayZ player accuracy.
4. Survivor's weapon variety increased immensely.
5. Bandit's weapon variety increased immensely.
6. Bandits and survivors now spawn with random inventory loot such as sodacans, waterbottles, jerry cans, food, medical supplies etc.
7. Bandits and survivors now have random loot inside of their backpacks such as sodacans, medical supplies, food, engine parts etc.
8. Changed survivor/bandit combat mode to YELLOW. This allows them to move around more like players and be less stupid and slow.
9. (FIX) Bandits and survivors would not play an animation on death and would simply warp onto the ground. They now play a death animation upon being killed.

Screenshots and videos!
This is where screenies and videos would go, but I'm a lazy asshole so here is a picture of a duck.

Future Features and suggestions to be added!
- May make tent loot less crappy.
- Add loot inside of vehicles such as a spare wheel or maybe some scrap.
- Make zombies attack survivors/bandits
- Stop survivors from having a tea party while a rogue zombie mutilates your face with his teeth.
- Stop survivors from asking bandits for directions.
- Post your suggestions that you'd like to see in DaiZy!

Download!
Download from mediafire because dropbox is terrible!
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Anonymous
Is it possible to remove dead bodies/zombies and loot from the ground because after a few hours in a town it gets really choppy and there seems to be no solution even after reloading and leaving the town and coming back.

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Pierry
I must say Niceonegunit... I love you so much sir! It's really great to see another amazing work from you :D I'll download and test it asap! I really look forward to more of your work! really keep it up. Also to add a suggestion. Could you do something with the music? That's something I'd really like to be fixed. Thanks! :)

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Pierry
Yo I downloaded the mission and tried to test it but... I couldn't even start it. The mission loaded and took me back to missions list menu. I tried to download it again if it wasn't corrupted or anything but I got this error: File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Anonymous
Niceonegunit must have accidently packed the mission wrong, download PBO manager here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369 Unpack the pbo and repack the folder in the pbo, the pbo inside the pbo seems to be the original 42b or 42c not too sure.

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Pierry
Thanks for the tip. I'll try it out and post back here with results

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Niceonegunit
@Anonymous

I hate Eliteness. It never god damn works.
Lemme try again and see if I can repack it correctly.

Thanks for that, the tools I use fail to work too often.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Niceonegunit
I am a fuckin' dumbass.

I repacked the wrong folder for the Chernarus and Lingor versions.

Fixed! The Chernarus and Lingor maps now work! The duck is pleased!
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Niceonegunit
@Pierry

Music?
What about it?

It works fine for me.

Well as I posted on the megathread for fixes, bugs etc: When I load my saved mission it always just start another track from it in a middle of one that was playing. And that repeats all the time. Even if I start the mission from scratch, same results.

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Niceonegunit
Never had that problem.

However, DaiZy doesn't screw with the DayZ music files at all. So if it's like that, it's likely just how DayZ is.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)
wb

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

wb
Hey Pierry,
Why dont you mute all the ingame music through the audio section, and play this in the background?
And if you want it to repeat click here.

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Magicka
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated :(

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Niceonegunit
Must be mediafire.

I haven't been able to validate my mediafire account because the validation window won't open.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

luke
This post was updated on .
You took the time to work on the AI, added a "God Mode" to the cheat menu but then you did not fix the "Time" error that is still present in this version. (you cant change the mission time anymore as it throws up an missing file error)

Multiple different versions with identical errors that are not fixed do not make much sense to me.

Is there anyway you could get together with kodabar/unknown to fix these issues rather than keep pushing out different versions with identical problems?

Note: If this time error in the cheat menu is a bug unique to me, then please let me know via feedback...

I am testing the AI to see if it survives a restart/reload...

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

Anonymous
The time bug is a known issue, a work around has been posted using kronzy's mod.

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

luke
is it possible to re-insert the script? it says not found? if the pbo were unpacked and the settime.sqf were replaced, would it fix the error?

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

luke
i added the settime.sqf file back, repacked the pbo, but ingame i get Resource "timeselector" not found, can anyone tell me what file is needed to fix this?

Re: DaiZy+ v042d Unofficial Release!

luke
The Kronzky mod works fine for time, but it means another mod installed, I preferred the original mod simply because it worked and had a simple menu.

if anyone can tell me how to fix the cheat menu so the timer works again for 0.42c/d

Thanks
12