DaiZy+ v042b update+hotfix RELEASED!

Telesterion

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny'
Can't wait!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Wow! Wicked!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Btw.

Wish: GER_Soldier_EP1 skin in the cheat menu! ;o

wb

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

wb
@andre I think unknown is adding new fundamental features to the mission as you can see above. Things like skins don't seem a priority at this point as they only change the way something looks not how it works.
Cant wait for the next update! looking at the screenshots and they look awesome!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

I didn't claim it to be a prio, either now did I?

I clearly stated that it was a wish of mine, as an extra.

Notice the last thing he mentioned "Add anything else I think of in the meanwhile! uNkn0wnn"

You don't have a reason to panic, I don't think he puts everything on hold just to please me. Calm down, jeez.

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Telesterion
News as of October 1st 2012

DaiZy+ v042 Mission feature list:
Complete re-design of mission. 98% DONE Always better methods to be implemented!

Add Intro.

    Added Just for fun. - 100% DONE

Add/Improve new AI system.

    Better load outs for AI units. - 100% DONE
    Friendly Units can be given order and tasks. - 100% DONE
    Friendly Units will disband if you shoot too many of them. - 95% DONE
    More bandits. - 100% DONE
    Continuous enemy Bandit attacks from random Positions. - 100% DONE
    Rewards for Bandit/Friendly kills. - 100% DONE
    Humanity for Bandit/Friendly kills. - 75% DONE

Add random UH1 Wrecks.

    Random UH1 Wreck spawns with loot. - 100% DONE

Add random tents with loot.

    Random tents spawn with loot. - 100% DONE

Add random vechicle spawns.

    Working on Postions of vechile spawns. - 80% DONE
    as per http://dayzdb.com/map

Other stuff:

    Bloodbag self. - 100% DONE
    AI Medics - 45% DONE
    Adding mission objectives! - 25% DONE
    Add anything else I think of in the meanwhile! - 100% uNkn0wnn

Will not be including:

    Any items not found in original DayZ code.
wb

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

wb
didnt mean to sound hostile andre, im pretty sure we had a thread on suggestions but il keep my opinion to myself next time :) AI medics and mission objectives sound like a great idea!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Niceonegunit
Sounds amazing!

Only problem is, the AI medic aren't going to interfere with mods is it?

I'm using COWarMod with it and the AI bandits drag their wounded buddies out and give 'em first aid and I don't really want it to be broken.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Telesterion
DaiZy+ v042 Mission feature list:

Complete re-design of mission. 98.9% DONE
Always better methods to be implemented!

Add Intro.

    Added Just for fun. - 100% DONE
    Add more title images. - 50% DONE for later Release

Add/Improve new AI system.

    Better load outs for AI units. - 100% DONE
    Both Sides of Units target eachother. - 100% DONE
    Both Sides of Units target Zed's. - 100% DONE
    Friendly Units can be given order and tasks. - 100% DONE
    Friendly Units will disband if you shoot too many of them. - 95% DONE
    More bandits. - 100% DONE
    Continuous enemy Bandit attacks from random Positions. - 100% DONE
    Rewards for Bandit/Friendly kills. - 100% DONE
    Humanity for Bandit/Friendly kills. - 75% DONE
    Dead Units trigger flies. - 50% DONE

Add random UH1 Wrecks.

    Random UH1 Wreck spawns. - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck spawn random loot. - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck spawn "z_soldier". - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck burn effect. - 100% DONE

Add random tents with loot.

    Random tents spawns. - 100% DONE
    Random tents spawn random loot. - 100% DONE

Add random vechicle spawns.

    Working on Postions of triggers. - 85% DONE
    Tidy up this and that. - 50% DONE
    as per http://dayzdb.com/map

Other stuff:

    Bloodbag self. - 100% DONE
    AI Medics - 50% DONE for later Release
    Adding mission objectives! - 30% DONE for later Release
    Add anything else I think of in the meanwhile! - 100% uNkn0wnn

Notes:

    I'm trying to get this ready for you all ASAP. just caught up in work.
    Any time I do get I spend on this so bear with me.
    Any ideas can be submitted on kodabars blog.
    http://kodabar.blogspot.co.uk

*I am not ??UNKNOWN??, I'm just copy/pasting each new update from the mediafire repo, just to be clear*

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

fodder
Can you include 'cheats' in v042.  You know for training purposes.

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Fodder: "*I am not ??UNKNOWN??, I'm just copy/pasting each new update from the mediafire repo, just to be clear*" :p

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Niceonegunit
I use this to get AWAY from cheats.

But meh, if unknown wants it then who am I to demand?
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny'
Andre, stop being a chump. Fodder made a request for??Unknown??. We all know this. Anyone and everyone is allowed to leave notes for ??Unknown?? anywhere on this page. Doesn't mean that they will get read, but nonetheless, let the guy (and wb, for that matter) to leave their opinions unmolested. Constructive criticism is welcome, but take the cynicism elsewhere please. Don't shit on people when they are trying to help you. :) Sorry for sounding a little sharp, but come on bro, lets work as a team here.

??Unknown?? will most likely have the cheats included into the next update (can't see why he wouldn't). 38b, 40, and 41 were all released at the same time (basically) offering diversity to this community and to help some  who visit this community with specific problems that we had voiced. Even IF they next release didn't include cheats, I'm sure ??Unknown?? would have no problem reinserting a couple lines of code. Besides, who doesn't enjoy having a pet dog roam with them across Chernus? (That would be the TEST! cheat option, btw, for those of you who did not know or are not playing 38b). Furthermore, IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT DONT FUCKING CHEAT THEN!

In addition, thanks to Tele for continuously posting ??Unknowns?? updates for us! The lot of us do appreciate it! Enjoy the rest of your day guys!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Niceonegunit
Ouch.

Way to be an ass there, pal.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny'
My bad dude, but your comment did absolutely nothing to assist the poster who originally asked whether or not cheats would be included in the next update. I apologize for my ass-like behaviour.

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Niceonegunit
Just sharing my opinion, since when did this forum turn into your dictatorship?
EDIT: Not to mention the fact that I am not unknown and thus I don't have an answer to his question.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Niceonegunit
Oh god, it's so hard to wait for this. All these new features.
I'd give my entire leg for this, including the toes.

You ever need a tester then I'd be more than happy to.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny'
Like I said bro, I'm sorry for typing shit out that may have offended you. I'm not here to start a verbal war or consolidate this forum into my absolute monarchy (dictatorships are overrated, in my opinion). I'd rather a fist fight and shake hands after, but Auckland is just too far.

Well, at least we can agree on your latest post. Can't wait for .42 update!
wb

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

wb
really hoping 0.42 gets a release for this weekend! lots of energy drinks and munchies will be in order! been checking everyday for about 3 weeks and unknown keeps teasing us with screenshots :P im sure im not the only one looking forward to all the new features! cant wait :D
12