DaiZy+ v042b update+hotfix RELEASED!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny'
Well, at least kodabar is enjoying a sneak peak :P Can't wait to come across some improved helicopter wrecks. The heavy smoke effect looks awesome!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Niceonegunit
It burns!

I can't wait any longer!
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Telesterion
It's coming very soon...

*News Friday October 5*
"Uploading very soon!>>Just awaiting feedback!>>Check back soon!"

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Xerxes
Looking forward to the update....been playing this for a while and its good work

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Pierry
I'm wondering. How can we call friendly units? Or make the zeds enemy? I noticed that the menu has now only 2 options: Time and magic box.

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Telesterion
v042 is out now, get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ro7ui087s2ca

.NFO
"So as promised! >> dayz_code.pbo >> DaiZy_v042.Chernarus.pbo

    Any bugs can be addressed in v043!
    I'm pretty sure v043 will be along soon enough.

Instructions

Download the latest DaiZy+ v1.7.2.6 [RL]

Copy the dayz_code.pbo to

Retail:
C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DaiZy\@DayZ
Steam:
C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DaiZy\@Dayz

Copy DaiZy_v042.Chernarus.pbo to

Retail:
C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Missions
Steam:
C:\Program files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Missions

see - Kodabar's blog for further details and guide.
v042 Features

    Complete re-design of mission. 99.9% DONE until I get more free time.. lol

Main Features of DaiZy+.

    Combine DayZ and DayZ lingor Island! - 100% DONE

Add Intro.

    Added Just for fun! - 100% DONE

Add/Improve new AI system.

    Better load outs for AI units. - 100% DONE (all units now used the same loadout script)
    Both Sides of Units target each other. - 100% DONE
    Both Sides of Units target Zed's. - 100% DONE
    Friendly Units can be given order and tasks. - 100% DONE
    More bandits. - 100% DONE
    Continuous enemy Bandit attacks from random Positions. - 100% DONE
    Rewards for Bandit/Friendly kills. - 100% DONE
    Dead Units trigger flies. - 100% DONE
    Humanity for Bandit/Friendly kills. - 80% DONE (working to include)
    all spawns based on trigger activation. - 100% DONE

Add random UH1 Wrecks.

    Random UH1 Wreck spawns. - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck spawn random loot. - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck spawn "z_soldier". - 100% DONE
    Random UH1 Wreck burn effect. - 100% DONE
    all spawns based on trigger activation. - 100% DONE

Add random tents with loot.

    Random tents spawns. - 100% DONE
    Random tents spawn random loot. - 100% DONE
    all spawns based on trigger activation each tent will spawn different loot. - 100% DONE

Add random vehicle spawns.

    Working on positions and usage of triggers. - 100% DONE
    all spawns based on trigger activation. - 100% DONE

Add trigger activation indicators.

    Icons and hint to indicate event trigger. - 100% DONE

Add bonus loot spots / weapon creates.

    Based on event trigger. - 100% DONE

Add Street lamps! - just had to add this!

    Street lamps turn on at night time. - 99.9% DONE (just included)
    Makes sense right!

v043 Plans

Other Features and or Idea's.

    Blood bag self! [thanks to Mr. 'funny' & lol ˙˙ II ∀ɯɹ∀ ɟo ʎdoɔ ʎuunɟ his] - 100% DONE
    Player radio! requested - LOOKING INTO IT!
    Humanity for Bandit/Friendly kills. - Seems to cause glitch - 75% DONE (working on it)
    Gun sellers in every major town! - 50% DONE
    AI Medics! - 75% DONE
    Bandit's have random loot in Backpacks! - 85% DONE
    Add cheat menu back! - 100% DONE
    Add aerial patrol's back! - 75% DONE
    Adding mission objectives! - 35% DONE
    LAN option based on (dayz_server.pbo) v1.7.2.6 - 50% DONE
    Maybe add different models - 100% UNKNOWN
    Add anything else I think of in the meanwhile! - 100% UNKNOWN

Priorities

    Work on in game arkwork!
    Add mission objectives and rewards based on completing them.
    Refine the triggers, ect

The following items planned nor will be included unless requested!

    Any items not found in original DayZ code.
    Any weapons not found in original DayZ code.
    New Vehicles.

tehuNkn0wnn"

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny'
Downloading now! This is going to be epic!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

luke
Thank you, just trying it out now!

The little hints and tips are handy, will let you know how the playthrough goes, will report any issues...

Thanks again you guys!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny', I was just saying. And I did my best to sound polite, hence I added ":P"

No reason to go all menstruation on my ass. <3

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

luke

Its spooky in the dark, lights on now, bloody good idea..even more dangerous eeek!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

luke
found a working vehicle!

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

luke
what is in the update? 42b?

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Telesterion
Not sure, I think the event triggers may have changed a little, hopefully a couple of bug fixes too (Cherno church survivor spawn would be my guess).

Hopefully v043 will be out soon, it should be far less buggy.

The only thing that I really want added/fixed is zeds targeting the AI, really.

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

luke
I see, well I currently have two survivors watching my back while i change the wheels on the jeep, its a bit intense, there are zombies, and suvivors/bandits everywhere, its definately more unpredictable.

I went into church and only got 2 survivors which seems much more interesting and less problematic.

Thanks for the fix!

The lights add to the gameplay, especially when your trying to sneak about!

ill watch the zeds targeting to see if anything has changed, I wasnt paying attention...

Re: DaiZy+ v042 update news

Mr. 'funny'
It's all good Andre, my bad for being a dick. <3 (no homo) I do realize that it is very hard to detect the tone of an author (especially on the web) therefore I find it easy to misinterpret sarcasm or a joke and take it the wrong way.

Anyway, finally have two days off. Time to try 42b out before 43 is released lol. A lot has happened that last couple days. Keep it coming tehunknown!

Re: DaiZy+ v042b update+hotfix RELEASED!

Jota
I'm having some problems with my HUD.
When i resume the game my HUD is gone, after a change the HUD to none and to default again the HUD comes back but it is freezed.

The bug appeared in the new release 042 (the only versions i played was 38b and now the 42), i was playing the 38b before and it was ok. I didnt used the save from 38 in 42, i started a new game.

Is there a fix?

Thank you all.

Re: DaiZy+ v042b update+hotfix RELEASED!

luke
I havent had that issue, are you using upto date files?

IE: uptodate dayz 1.7.2.6 with all recent beta patches?

Then both sets of 42b files? (chernarus.pbo) and the 1.7.26RL files.

Something else to be sure: Try deleting your Daizy folder and then copying the files back anew.

I havent noticed a hud problem yet, ive been playing with the above setup for 7-8 hours, made multiple restarts and several different saves and even swapped between version 42b and 42.

only problems so far have been the messages about bandits/cars and the church spawns etc...

Re: DaiZy+ v042b update+hotfix RELEASED!

Niceonegunit
I had it on v042b, the hud appeared but was frozen. Simply saving and then loading said save fixed it for me.

You are still getting the messages?
I'm not getting any messages anymore. Try download the 1.7.2.6 RL again, I noticed it was updated with all these different hud colors.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)
12