Converting Napf for DayZ (Colab with Haleks!)

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Kryptic
Any news on the 1.7.7 Update release? Really want to play your NapfSp missions

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Kryptic wrote
Any news on the 1.7.7 Update release? Really want to play your NapfSp missions

I'm still working on it. But I got my hands on DayZ standalone. So I've been making videos and stuff showing off what it is atm.

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

jst2fst
how did you get the standalone?

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

jst2fst wrote
how did you get the standalone?
Leaked files, they're on the internet. :P

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Ray
Really? Mind sharing the secret?

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Ray wrote
Really? Mind sharing the secret?

I would share the files, but I really can't, now. There should still be legit files on the internet, though. (DO NOT download any .exe's)!

Yeah, well. After a second tought, I decided to wait for the real standalone.

Yeah, well. After a second tought, I decided to wait for the real standalone.
That's better, you ain't really missing anything. The build I have is 3 weeks old, and they haven't implemented the new changes. :P

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

In case you've changed your mind, someone posted standalone on Reddit.

On 3rd thought I might take a look, but I didn't find anything on reddit.

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Ray wrote
Above wrote
In case you've changed your mind, someone posted standalone on Reddit.

On 3rd thought I might take a look, but I didn't find anything on reddit.
Nope, they removed it fast. >_<

People have been posting it on and off.

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Tango33
How are ya?getting any sleepl, are you still releasing that new map you were working on?, Also how is Arma 3 wasteland sp coming? love the new missions in bpsp, keep up the great work.

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

tango3355 wrote
How are ya?getting any sleepl, are you still releasing that new map you were working on?, Also how is Arma 3 wasteland sp coming? love the new missions in bpsp, keep up the great work.
I'm fine thanks, what about you? And yes, I slept like a rock today!

I am indeed still releasing this map, I'm just waiting for 1.7.7 to be fully released, I have the latest public release, but I want the real release.

And ArmA 3 wasteland SP is something I literally can't do atm. :/
I will have to buy ArmA 3, but I wanna save my money for DayZ (wich will be out soon).

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

tango3355
Glad to hear u got some sleep, i am a new single dad so i dont sleep, i play your missions and change diapers lol. I have to say, i love dayz,arma and allot of the mods for the series. I am so thankful that you and a few others have continued the work here. It has kept me busy being trapped in a house with a baby. The new stuff you are adding is amazing. Do you have any plans or new ideas for tavi, would love a mission with the choppers and new features . also in your breaking point missions everything works for me except the dogs and after i change clothing i lose all the new features and most zombies do not recognize me, this is after hours of everything working. not sure why i waited so long to try on some new threads.

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

tango3355 wrote
Glad to hear u got some sleep, i am a new single dad so i dont sleep, i play your missions and change diapers lol. I have to say, i love dayz,arma and allot of the mods for the series. I am so thankful that you and a few others have continued the work here. It has kept me busy being trapped in a house with a baby. The new stuff you are adding is amazing. Do you have any plans or new ideas for tavi, would love a mission with the choppers and new features . also in your breaking point missions everything works for me except the dogs and after i change clothing i lose all the new features and most zombies do not recognize me, this is after hours of everything working. not sure why i waited so long to try on some new threads.
Oh damn, sorry to hear that. :(

I'm really happy that people kept working on this too, I hope we have a team for standalone, too!

And I updated Tavi with the helis, it should all be working. And I've also noticed the skins in BreakingPoint, I don't know why it happens. I did no changes to the skins, so it gotta interfere with one of the new changes, wich is for me to find out.

And the dogs are still something I gotta fix.

The thing with the skins is that you get they "scalar" thing on the debug monitor (not sure what it is, but it's happened to me before when there's been a hacker on the server). And then wrecks gets removed, features mess up etc etc.

I'll do my best to fix that, because it's a pain in the ass.

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Okey, just to update you folks. Thanks to Haleks, this'll be released sooner than it would without him. I was completely stuck on unlocking 1.7.7, and it would've taken ages for me to nail it.

So this WILL be released soon, here's some sneak peaks (it's on Chernarus, but I got all the Napf changes on Chernarus code for testing etc).

I'll add a list of features that I can remember, below the pictures!

There's a cheat in the menu to open the journal after re-load, I'll work on a better fix as this progresses.

Changes/features:

Completely new map (Napf).
Some Celle buildings.
Heli patrols. (Haleks).
1.7.7 (Haleks). (new items will be added to AI).
Alot of new weapons from mods.
52 new skins.
R3F.
Sleeping will pass 3 hours and heal you.
Bloodbag yourself.
Origins vehicles (sadly already final stage).
Origins zeds + regular.
100% working debugmonitor (the one in the picture). (Unless you wanna replace it with the journal (doesn't show blood)).

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Ray
These news are splendid! Great work you two.

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Ray wrote
These news are splendid! Great work you two.

Glad it sounds good, I'm messing with it now. I'll have to redo small parts of the map (vehicles etc, to update them to the Origins layout I had).

And then add the loot coords to the code. It shouldn't take that long. :)

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

Ramsey
Hey above did you ever release this ? I downloaded the napf map for your unofficial release but you took the download down and I'm really interested in this map so just wondering if your going to release it again ?

Re: Converting a random map for DayZ.

malau

The Epoch version of the Napf map is much better, it has the DayZero enterable buildings pack - hospitals, houses, barracks, industrial etc. I hope you use that.
I'm tired of seeing chernarus conversion after chernarus conversion.
12345