help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

kimyummy75

нужно скачать пакет ссылок

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

kimyummy75
This post was updated on .
ok ty bro  (sorry bad english)

i have new Question  LOTD 0.9.5   how to fix or Medicine     cool or sick  status ( i dont know u tell it )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xfzXJVAPA (0:04  - 1:23)

bleeding make me bored & edgy

how to remove it   Or patches remove    stops bleeding. Without antiseptics

*** i want to play only tavinna map haha

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

chrisbvb55
This post was updated on .
ty sis <3  i trying  i dont know it work ha

last  Question      " What do you call it status ?  (on 0:04  - 1:23 in video)   ( i call " *bored sick*" temporary )

i reading  Medicines Detailed description But i don't understand and fix " *bored sick*" ha :(
https://vk.com/dayzspp?w=page-48766884_48572291

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

ty very much I will try it. :heart:

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

benevolentdevil
Antibiotics from hospitals , there's one in Chernarus , and one in Berenzino for sure. Any illness can be cured by these.
( little white boxes) ... I'm sure there's other ways to cure sicknesses, with a chance , plenty of fluids, lots of rest, ect, but I've never had them work.  Usually if my character picks up an illness , he's as good as dead , antibiotics are rare finds.

 Some of these mods/missions cause you to get infected if shot too, which I really despise.  No one wants to run from NW-airfield all the way down to cherno or berinzino to get rid of a cough.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

benevolentdevil
if you have Tavianna map downloaded, run it as an addon , then rename LOD.chernarus to LOD Tavi , i'm sure it'll work, as chernarus and Tavi use the same building placement codes.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

chrisbvb55
how to  run it as an addon ?

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Klaycus5555
Hi friend, I need help! You still have a mod DayZ Epoch Singleplayer, or you can delete it on our website. I just wanted to see one script for my mod. If it’s not difficult, you can upload it. And I would download it. Thank you in advance.

CONTENTS DELETED

Klaycus5555
They went by mail. I hope that nothing has been fixed in the mod itself? The mod wasn’t subjected to any corrections then it was mailed. Thank you friend.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

Klaycus5555
I thought he stayed with someone. It just wasn’t anywhere except our sites. And did he stay on your computer?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Klaycus5555
No, I didn’t check and I don’t know if it’s hacked or not, I just asked if you still have this mod? I need it, I want to check one thing and asked to drop it if you have one. That's all.
12