help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Klaycus5555
http://dayz-sp.forum2x2.ru/t91-topic.I remember the mod weighed 100mb to 300mb. I ask if it’s not difficult, if it stayed with you.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

Klaycus5555
I sent you a personal message. My mailbox.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

Klaycus5555
I repeated the message.

CONTENTS DELETED

Klaycus5555
Thank you friend you helped me out.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help i'm looking for Land of The Dead 1.0 (tavinna or 14 map pack)

Rachel
You got my email if you need to reach me Klaycus. Can't see Epoch SP up yet. Or you can give a comment on this here if you want. Good luck. And yes, I'm done here. I closed my account.
12