VERY OUTDATED: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

Re: ALPHA BUILD: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

A Hobo Panda
You can easily check the forums...? Considering the fact that this release was posted on the same forum all the other DaiZy releases are posted on, it can't be that hard to look at the other, more recent releases..?
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: ALPHA BUILD: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

lazer
i like ones with a respawn system

Re: ALPHA BUILD: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

A Hobo Panda
lazer wrote
i like ones with a respawn system
A lot of the releases before 1.7.7.1 have respawn scripts.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Question

Rusoski
Sorry, but what is the @Modpack should I use?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

xToast
What is the "Horror mode" on the cheat menu? I'm a bit afraid to use it, it sounds scary..
I'm a toast. Deal with it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

xToast wrote
What is the "Horror mode" on the cheat menu? I'm a bit afraid to use it, it sounds scary..
It adds darkness, fog and creepy sounds. (I think).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

xToast
Ok, thank you!
I'm a toast. Deal with it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

=)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

heatblade12
how do i install this? i had no problems in the past with daizy mods, but it seems all i see are pbo/map files?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

heatblade12 wrote
how do i install this? i had no problems in the past with daizy mods, but it seems all i see are pbo/map files?

This is REALLY outdated, you'd have to download whatever patch this was made for. I think it's 1.7.4.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

heatblade12
@above

that must be it then haha.
thanks.

No worries, man! Good luck.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

PursuedGamer
Nice one epic  stuff continue to work on this there could be a new verision of official daizy and this could be it!

Re: ALPHA BUILD: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

Bacon Pig
hey man, how do i install it? do you know how? make a step by step? please

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy v50 - Respawn system!

Niceonegunit
Above wrote
heatblade12 wrote
how do i install this? i had no problems in the past with daizy mods, but it seems all i see are pbo/map files?

This is REALLY outdated, you'd have to download whatever patch this was made for. I think it's 1.7.4.
I'm intending to reboot this old mission by implementing it into ArmA III and working off it from there, ideally with an entire campaign based off the ending of ArmA III, starring our favourite pals Kerry and Miller.

It should be fairly lengthy, and make use of both Altis and Stratis.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)
1234