RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

DayZ_SP
I uploaded a new version of Chernarus that only has random vehicles and wrecks spawns:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x6h6feb7yevy8

DaiyZ_X_Vanilla_DayZ-Vehicles+Wrecks.pbo

No cheats, no AI.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

Koratar
This post was updated on .
AWESOME!!! gonna try immediatly ^^

Edit: Tried it, works fine. My Internet sucks atm so this really helps. Thanks again very much for your time!

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

yatoub
Thanks, works great.
Especially the "Vanilla DayZ", just what I was looking for.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

solutiongames
The Mediafire links containing the two "New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Codes" seems to be down. Do these missions work well under the 1.7.4.4 code?

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

solutiongames wrote

Yup, I remember playing this on 1.7.4.4 without noticing any bugs at all. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

solutiongames
This post was updated on .
Thanks for helping out again AboveDayZ. When I use a clean 1.7.4.4 code extract with any of these mission files, "Singleplayer" appears grayed out. Can you tell me what exact 1.7.4.4 code you are using. The problem for me might be the fact that I got my code from the DayZmod forums.

I'm apologize for asking so many questions. I read somewhere that it's not good to mix DaiyZ code files with DayZ code files. I'm going to try and use the DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+ code files with these mission files to see if it works.

EDIT: So I browsed a little more into the forums and found the 1.7.4.4 code that enables single player. It turned out to be the DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+ code. I'm such an idiot. At least I answered my own question. Again, I apologize for asking so many questions...

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

solutiongames wrote
Thanks for helping out again AboveDayZ. When I use a clean 1.7.4.4 code extract with any of these mission files, "Singleplayer" appears grayed out. Can you tell me what exact 1.7.4.4 code you are using. The problem for me might be the fact that I got my code from the DayZmod forums.

I'm apologize for asking so many questions. I read somewhere that it's not good to mix DaiyZ code files with DayZ code files. I'm going to try and use the DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+ code files with these mission files to see if it works.

EDIT: So I browsed a little more into the forums and found the 1.7.4.4 code that enables single player. It turned out to be the DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+ code. I'm such an idiot. At least I answered my own question. Again, I apologize for asking so many questions...

Rocket (Dean Hall) removed the SP option because he's a lil crying emo sometimes. So that's why we upload custom ones, where singleplayer is fixed.

No worries man, I'm here to support and help the best I can. I'm just glad you got it to work. I was about to unlock and upload a file for you. :-) No worries and happy gaming. :-)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

TechnoScrabble
This post was updated on .
The link for the versions with the better AI (which also comes with the slow zombies, it seems?) is broken.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

skinnyk8
is there a fix to the second link at the top for the daizyx ai slow zombie thing because when i click on it media fire says this file cannot be found
B7

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

B7
This post was updated on .
hello i got the 4 version of chernarus
cheats day
cheats night
plain
wreck

i whant to know the difference in plain and wreck
and in what map there is survivor ai

Thank

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

Steintjh
Hi DayZ SP,

Your link to the slower zombies mod is broken? I can't download it. It says: Folder unavailable or something. Can you re-sent the working link?

Cheers

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

jckscagnetti
Can someone put DaiyZ_173_AI+Head_Shot+Slower_Zombies and  DaiyZ_173_AI+Slower_Zombies code back up please. I'd like to try a game with the slower zeds and can't find any mods that do that. Thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

lazer
can you please make it so that you can tell your people to defend a serten building and not have them leave it so that i don't run them over it gets annoying and i got a police car and its mest up bad i get into driver seat and i end up in passenger seat and i can still drive but im sunk into the seat and same with my AI people and i can hardly see out of the window i can only drive it in 3person please help and try to get the survivors to hunt bandits and make them SMART they stand and look at the person that is shooting them i like it a lot its great but a few bugs

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ X (Chernarus) + New DaiyZ 1.7.3 Code

lazer
HELP i cant pick up a back pack and im getting killed because of it any one have any ideas

12