RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Fr

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Fr
Do you know the breakopint mod?

It add many features to dayz; like r3f logistic etc...It will be nice to add it at SP.

Thnaks for your work

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

fedus_87
Thank you very much dayz_sp im happy that i could help and i am very glad to be part of this community everyone here is amazing i knew it was just a matter of time untill we would come together and be succesfull in getting this map converted but its most of all thanks to you for getting the mission done i just recently took a look at it in the in game editor and it looks as if there was a good bit of work put into it so thank you very much for your time and knowledge.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

I agree, thank you Fedus and DayZ_SP for believing in this, and working with it. What have been done is AMAZING.

And thanks to Unknown, Niceonegunit, DayZ_SP and all of you, Chernarus became an AWESOME SP mod thanks to you!

And about the skin, I still got some more ideas about it. I will try my best, but I got more ideas than knowledge in coding. So that's where I get hit. But I THINK I can manage the skin tbh. I will upload it if it works.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

yourampage
ok this is awsome of how far daizy has gotten and im been playin the namalsk map heaps but i want share a few ideas that i think will make the namalsk even more awsome

1) the random loot that survivors and bandits have in chernarus

2) tents but it already might be in namalsk havent found one yet

3) group of bandits or survivors just roaming around the wasteland and the forest

4) random dead bodies in houses or outside near towns would be pretty cool

thats all i thought of so far and thanks again for all this work that you's put in to make namalsk possible

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

You don't see many players in the forest on the MP, so it would just make the SP feel more non-DayZ (in my opinion).

Same goes for dead bodies.

I agree with the random loot on survivors, though. And maybe tents.

Btw, the namalsk heli crashes (not the chernarus ones) have the proper loot (I think). I found warm clothing. :-)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

yourampage
yeah i agree with the loot in helicopters and ya found warm clothing i will trade ya some mountain dew for it

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Okey guys. http://www.mediafire.com/?tpvrdainkchnyor

 I fixed the skin bug. HOWEVER, you need 2 to apply it for some reason (I got no clue why, this happens for me even when I use the cheat to get the skin).

It might just be me, though. But if you change skin before changing to winter clothing, it appears to be working on the first package, strange. I don't know why that is. But the package of warm clothing works now, at least.

I will have to look at the shit about having to use the skin twice. :/

Please do comment what you encounter using this.

*EDIT: What happens the first time for me when I use the warm clothing (no matter if it's the cheat menu or the skin package that you can find) the first time, it just teleports me and removes my weapon, and the second time I apply it, I get the warm clothing skin.

This is a bug with something else. The clothing package works as intended.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

fedus_87
ok here is your work that you just posted andre put into a modified version of dayz_sp's modified Rz0 code
it works but the first time i try putting on warm cloths it doesnt work but kind of respawns me but then when i try to put the warm cloth's on a second time it works so maybe someone can figure out a fix for that but other than that it kind of works so as soon as you spawn i would recommend spawning warm cloths with the loot spawner built in cheat menu change once then start to play so when you do find warm cloth's it works but hopefully someone will get this fully fixed very soon and btw everyone this is andre's work i just put the code in place and compiled it because he was having issue's when he compiled it into a .pbo

http://www.mediafire.com/?yx5w0ahonibzy5d

Edit: ok i see you are getting the same thing lol good work though and yea you are right the skin bug is something else now package is working fine now just another bug somewhere else to be worked out lol

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Fedus, thanks for testing and also making a 1.7.2.6 file. Have you tried the skin with 1.7.2.6? It might fix it seeing as DayZ_SP namalsk mission was built for 1.7.2.6. I've yet to try.

And I'm just glad I could work it out, and be less of a leecher. x) I haven't done much for the community, because of lack of skills. But I hope this start can help me get better, and help more. :-)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Update: You can change to any skin before warm clothing starts working. Just tried with first applying a Ghillie Suit, and then Warm Clothing. Worked just fine. I hope this helps finding the issue with warm clothing.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Ignas
I can`t find any weapon crates...

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

UprootedEagle
How do I use Kron's cheat menu?

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

DayZ_SP
UprootedEagle wrote
How do I use Kron's cheat menu?
Hit "0" and then "0" again on the Radio menu.

FYI... It's hilarious to watch older Youtube videos featuring the original SP DayZ maps where people do a dance (backwards, forwards, backwards, side-step) before hitting zero, zero to activate the cheat menu. It's funny how cheat lore becomes legend once somebody originally spreads false info

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

DayZ_SP, I agree. x'D

I was always wondering why they even did that. I'm lazy as heck, so I just tried to hit 0-0 the first time. Also because the dancing made no sense. But yah, fun stuff. x)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Kreator
Any chance you might release the updated version of namalsk with bloodsuckers and the EVR sequence?

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Haleks
Kreator wrote
Any chance you might release the updated version of namalsk with bloodsuckers and the EVR sequence?
Agree, that would be so nice ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

TechnoScrabble
I get some error about lacking animation player_countmagazines.

Also, the cheat menu for this one is a bit....clunky.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

peet
can you please make a video     It dont works

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

Haleks
peet wrote
can you please make a video     It dont works
This one is outdated; you might have a look at Above's mission.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ Namalsk SP (with Kron's Original Cheat Menu)

mp5lng
Haleks wrote
peet wrote
can you please make a video     It dont works
This one is outdated; you might have a look at Above's mission.
Scary mission and scary life !  Wondering how it'll be with 2017 !
1234