RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

Haleks
RobinTyler wrote
Also are there major differences with the AEG missions from "DaiyZ_ULTIMATE_v01e.Chernarus.pbo"? I am entirely confused. Apologies for this.
I think you meant between AEG and ULTIMATE. I second that, a summary of the changes/IA specificity for each version would be useful. I've tried several versions and spent some great moments on chernareus, but the 1.7.4.4 update kinda disappointed me (too many friendly's - or maybe I was lucky) and, at this point, I don't really know wich one to play. I'm thinking on going back to AEG mission from DaiyZ Ultimate...

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

RobinTyler
Haleks wrote
I think you meant between AEG and ULTIMATE. I second that, a summary of the changes/IA specificity for each version would be useful. I've tried several versions and spent some great moments on chernareus, but the 1.7.4.4 update kinda disappointed me (too many friendly's - or maybe I was lucky) and, at this point, I don't really know wich one to play. I'm thinking on going back to AEG mission from DaiyZ Ultimate...
Yeah. I'm really enjoying AEG at the moment. The problem I'm having with AEG now is finding a vehicle. Been exploring for about an hour and still yet to find one.

Thank you so much for this great mod, Devs. It's really fun and entertaining.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

Haleks
As for the vehicles, I think they're not supposed to be easily found : I was unable to get my hands on one in any missions... But I've not been playing very long on them since I've spent the last few days testing different versions of different mods.
I found out that on the 1.7.4.4 update, a lot of damaged vehicles would spawn, allowing you to mark them on your map and look for repair tools. Or was it AEG? Man I can't remember...

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

RobinTyler
Haleks wrote
As for the vehicles, I think they're not supposed to be easily found : I was unable to get my hands on one in any missions... But I've not been playing very long on them since I've spent the last few days testing different versions of different mods.
I found out that on the 1.7.4.4 update, a lot of damaged vehicles would spawn, allowing you to mark them on your map and look for repair tools. Or was it AEG? Man I can't remember...
I just found one :D

They're rather hard to find. I'm playing on AEG Chernarus right now. I'll take your advice and mark it then repair it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

RobinTyler
RobinTyler wrote
I just found one :D

They're rather hard to find. I'm playing on AEG Chernarus right now. I'll take your advice and mark it then repair it.
6 hours of game play in. This mod is very satisfying for PVE type of player like me. I've been driving around with a car with some AI troops. We're now looking for a chopper or any aircraft. They're rather hard to find...

Thanks again for this mod. I'm really happy I found this place.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

lolrazz
Are you working on a new release?

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

DayZ_SP
lolrazz wrote
Are you working on a new release?
I have officially abandoned further development on the ARMA2 version of DayZ.

It should be noted, however, the changes made to 1.7.4.4 are intended to be used with most maps that have default Bandit and Survivor AI. So, some of the newer map releases that try and alter the AI targeting schemes may produce weird and odd behavior as a result.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

lolrazz
Such a shame.. Really.. Would love an update on the classic chernarus map, with respawnsystem, day\night cycle and the smarter IA's. hope you chance your mind and release a new awsome update! ;) Still playing your lastes release with my 2 mates!

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

robjanos
yeah i really enjoy this and it would be awesome to have a LAN version to play with friends and also respawn and day/night would be sweet also, like he said. ^

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

lolrazz
You can make it with more slots, just edit the map and add how manny slots you want.

You can follow this tutorial: http://kodabar.blogspot.se/p/dayz-single-player-forum.html

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

robjanos
that link sent me back to the main directory of the forum lol

Some changes

Glitch
Hello

I played around for a while on Ultimate 1.0e and I find it great. I would however like to change a couple of things that I find a bit off.
- zombies spawn time - a new group seems to spawn every 2-3 minutes or so, I'm not sure if there's an upper limit, but I find it rather excessive. I would like to increase the spawn time to 10-15 minutes.
- survivors/bandits gear - I believe that they have way too much stuff on them, I would like to edit their loot table, otherwise it kills the fun for me, there's no reason to loot the military bases/crash sites, or anything else for that matter.
Any tips on what I need to do to change these? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+

Anti

Sorry, I can't work this out...

What is the relationship between the previously released 'ultimate' version and this 'plus' version (DaiyZ 1.7.4.4 v01e)? Are they completely different branches, or is 'plus' basically the same as 'ultimate' with a few more tweaks? If they're different, what are the biggest differences?

Thanks.
123