RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

http://www.mediafire.com/?p5gjxoia13727wb

http://www.mediafire.com/?e0m4lhhsbl6b2fa NO AI version.

What's in this mission?

ALOT of custom cities/villages added by the Marijuana Marine.

Bandits and survivors will have a random backpack, rifle and handgun (thanks to DayZ_SP). (There will not be any non-DayZ weapons or backpacks on AI).  Unless you request it!

Survivors and bandits will also have a chance to drop Ghillie Suit/ Camo clothing.

Survivors and bandits will have a random tool (NVG's, rangefinders, binoculars, compass etc etc etc).

Random tents will spawn (this one was quite hard, because it's all desert, so it wont have that MP feel of finding tents).

Vehicle spawns (aircraft around the airfield, wheeled around cities, and I didn't know what vehicles Takistan usually has, so I just added some fitting ArmA 2 vehicles wich is also the only thing that's non-DayZ in this mission).

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download DayZ Commander if you don't have it.
2. Now download Takistan from DayZ Commander.
3. Make a folder called "@DaiZyTakistanSP" and then an "addons" folder inside.
4. Now add all the Takistan files you downloaded to the "addons" folder you made.
5. Now copy and replace my files in the "Addons" folder you made.
6. Last but not least, make a new shortcut (if you don't use a launcher). And add "-mod=@DaiZyTakistanSP" to the launch parameters.

Credits: DayZ_SP, AboveDayZ, Unknown, Niceonegunit and ZedHunter.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

RobinTyler
Thank you for all the awesome releases. I'll be testing this out as soon as I get some sleep.

Does the NO AI version mean no bandits too? Or just no random team mates?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

You rock! Thank you so much dude. ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

RobinTyler wrote
Thank you for all the awesome releases. I'll be testing this out as soon as I get some sleep.

Does the NO AI version mean no bandits too? Or just no random team mates?

NO AI always meant no bandits. But in some releases I left the friendlies spawn. This one doesn't have either friendly AI or bandits, though. :)

And np. Just glad someone enjoys it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Haleks wrote
You rock! Thank you so much dude. ;)
Np, I'm just glad I finally got it done. I'll have to do Fallujah tomorrow, though. :(

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

xeno
It works perfectly. Good work

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

xeno wrote
It works perfectly. Good work

Awesome man! Glad it worked! Thanks! :D
B7

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

B7
Why is there a aircraft carrier in the desert, in the airfield ???

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

You would have to ask the guy who added it. D;

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Ryan
Hey, so all of a sudden I'm getting this:

http://postimg.org/image/u0fcfg55d/706762ea/

I have no idea in the slightest as to what must be done? This error definitely has not come up before!

The mods I'm running are: @DaiZyTakistanSP, @rMod and @CBA_CO.

Any help?

Any help?
Are you sure youre trying to run Takistan instead of Namalsk? Make sure you are still running the game as Combined Ops.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Ryan
The map file is creating this issue. I can use the NO AI file, but there's no fun/adrenalin in that!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Ryan wrote
The map file is creating this issue. I can use the NO AI file, but there's no fun/adrenalin in that!
This is impossible for 2 reasons.
1. This worked when I uploaded it.
2. It's asking for addons completely unrelated to Takistan.

I don't know why you're getting the error, however.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Matsuda_sempai
Its because he used those mods when he started the game but then he removed them and the only way for it to work again is to restart instead of resume or add the mods back in.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Matsuda_sempai wrote
Its because he used those mods when he started the game but then he removed them and the only way for it to work again is to restart instead of resume or add the mods back in.

Yes, possibly. But why would he run those addons with Takistan?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Matsuda_sempai
Because the fhq_remington, gms_k98 and rh_de_cfg are a weapon packs that he could use with support call and the stalker units can be used with support call as well, the ns_mutants came from Namalsk and he probably forgot to disable the mod once he started playing daizy takistan.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Po3pNo0b
Hi dudes,

Great mod but i have some qeustions :

Anyway how to control the Reinforcements that you spawn with the cheat menu ?

And how can i make sure bandits or survivors are friendly ? add or remove humanity or a special uniform ?

Thank you

Awesome job, thank yoU!!

severedsoul
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!  I also appreciate the arma 2 skins I LOVE IT!!! I hate playing as same character every time.  I noticed every time i spawn i have 2 bandits spawn next to me and they shoot me before i get to spot them.
  I haven't had a chance to explore the whole map but i'm liking it for the 10 min i put on trying it .
 thanks agian.

AI issue

severedsoul
As i said, awesome mod, thank you for the time and effort on this. I LOVE IT!!! the spawn issue i have is that bandits and other players spawn right next to me, can you fix that so they dont spawn so close.
cheers.

Re: AI issue

severedsoul wrote
As i said, awesome mod, thank you for the time and effort on this. I LOVE IT!!! the spawn issue i have is that bandits and other players spawn right next to me, can you fix that so they dont spawn so close.
cheers.

Yes, I'll update this with the bloodbag script.
12