RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Re: AI issue

jst2fst
This would be an awesome to have the AI heli and cars on because its so small there would be a lot of firefights.

AI cheat menu

severedsoul
How do i use your cheat menu on other maps? i like the Arma 2 skins and arma2 vehicles. the support call i have doenst offer all the skins.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

toxicxdeadpool
isnt their supposed to be a mission file? i cant seem to find takistan inside my missions list/scenarios

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

toxicxdeadpool
fixed it:)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

starrfiveo
i downloaded it and installed it but everytime i run the mission file it tells me i'm missing files

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

A Hobo Panda
starrfiveo wrote
i downloaded it and installed it but everytime i run the mission file it tells me i'm missing files
You have to tell us what files it says you're missing. Otherwise, we can't help.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

starrfiveo
i have one list which happened with celle, it's missing: dayz_weapons, dayz_vehicles, kpfs_vwgolf, bw_ca187_bus, kpfs_lada, dayz, dayz_equip, mbg_buildings_3, mbg_killhouse, map_eu, fgs_hill3, dayz_code, and kpfs_characters, for daizy celle, maybe you can tell me whats going on with every single dl with that?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

starrfiveo
i fixed the problem, so sorry for the hassle, something was wrong with the files i downloaded on commander or kodabar, the panthera is woking atm, will be fixing others too later

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Mrfloppie11
When I start it I just get to the arma startingscreen after I had a dayZ lingor planet loading screen.
What am I supposed to do ? (no errors)

You're launching it with incorrect parameters.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

Deanosaurus_Rex
Is there a variant of this Daizy version without all the custom cities or at least just without the aircraft carrier?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

A Hobo Panda
Deanosaurus_Rex wrote
Is there a variant of this Daizy version without all the custom cities or at least just without the aircraft carrier?
Nope.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Takistan (With ALOT of custom cities)

eran100
Does this have cheats?
12