RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wcimhh3zjdij8db

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kilf28ro2ldhaa6 NO AI version!

What's in this mission?

Custom buildings and BASES!

Bandits and survivors will have a random backpack, rifle and handgun (thanks to DayZ_SP). (There will not be any non-DayZ weapons or backpacks on AI).  Unless you request it!

Survivors and bandits will also have a chance to drop Ghillie Suit/ Camo clothing.

Survivors and bandits will have a random tool (NVG's, rangefinders, binoculars, compass etc etc etc).

Random tents will spawn (this one was quite hard, because it's all desert, so it wont have that MP feel of finding tents).

Vehicle spawns (aircraft around the airfield + around the map!, wheeled around the city, and I didn't know what vehicles Fallujah usually has, so I just added some fitting ArmA 2 vehicles wich is also the only thing that's non-DayZ in this mission).

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download DayZ Commander if you don't have it.
2. Now download Fallujah from DayZ Commander.
3. Make a folder called "@DaiZyFallujahSP" and then an "addons" folder inside.
4. Now add all the Fallujah files you downloaded to the "addons" folder you made.
5. Now copy and replace my files in the "Addons" folder you made.
6. Last but not least, make a new shortcut (if you don't use a launcher). And add "-mod=@DaiZyFallujahSP" to the launch parameters.

CREDITS: DayZ_SP, AboveDayZ, Unknown, Niceonegunit and ZedHunter.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings)

Haleks
Yes! Awesome dude!

AboveDayZ wrote
(There will not be any non-DayZ weapons or backpacks on AI).  Unless you request it!
I agree about the weapons, but why shouldn't the IA have a backpack?
We can assume that bandits are also roaming the city, scavenging what they can, so it would be more immersive to see them wearing some bag.
Nice work anyway, will try it tomorrow!

They got both weapons and backpacks, just not non-DayZ ones. =)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings)

Carlos
Sweeeet, Flying GunShops...
Great, Thank you!!!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings)

I played Fallujah a bit, and it's working great dude! Such a cool map, I'm having some great times ;)
There's one little problem though; it looks like the save option is deactivated - but the game does save when you quit the game.

EDIT . It appears that I can only use it once, then it disappears.
Re-EDIT : Figured it out, I was playing on veteran >_<

Hahaha! Glad you liked it! :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

NicoCaffa
Im so glad that you just started to make some bases (like the custom villages in Takistan...), but I want to ask you how can we recognice them. Are them marked on the map (or, can you mark them?). Anyways, if you want to keep them secret, how can we recognice the truly safe-base against some error in the spawn?

By the way, AMAZING job.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

DayZ_SP
NicoCaffa wrote
Im so glad that you just started to make some bases (like the custom villages in Takistan...), but I want to ask you how can we recognice them. Are them marked on the map (or, can you mark them?). Anyways, if you want to keep them secret, how can we recognice the truly safe-base against some error in the spawn?

By the way, AMAZING job.
All ARMA2 mission makers can mark objectives and whatever else they want on the map if they know how...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

ArpyClarkson
Should bandits/survivors be spawning 10 feet away and mowing you down with machine guns within 2 minutes of spawning, or is that some kind of bug?

Seems to be an issue on this map as well as your Namalsk v6, but I can't tell if its just shit luck or something messing up :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

DayZ_SP wrote
NicoCaffa wrote
Im so glad that you just started to make some bases (like the custom villages in Takistan...), but I want to ask you how can we recognice them. Are them marked on the map (or, can you mark them?). Anyways, if you want to keep them secret, how can we recognice the truly safe-base against some error in the spawn?

By the way, AMAZING job.
All ARMA2 mission makers can mark objectives and whatever else they want on the map if they know how...

I will reply to your both in the same comment, heh.

First of all, I didn't add all the buildings (except for the Celle mission here). Secondly, as DayZ_SP said, anyone can add the buildings on the actual map, if they know how to. I'm fairly new to this, especially the map editor. So I don't know how to add it yet, not that I really looked into it yet. I did indeed not cred the admin of the server who added the Fallujah buildings, but I'm still trying to get in touch with him.

HOWEVER, the Takistan custom buildings etc are in and around villages, so they're easy to find.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

ArpyClarkson wrote
Should bandits/survivors be spawning 10 feet away and mowing you down with machine guns within 2 minutes of spawning, or is that some kind of bug?

Seems to be an issue on this map as well as your Namalsk v6, but I can't tell if its just shit luck or something messing up :P

YES, and NO. The bandits are set to spawn randomly 1-500 metres away from you, that's why some of them will spawn in your face. However they're braindead for a couple of seconds after spawning so it's possible to get into cover.

Also, Takistan only got one spawnpoint at the airfield (this is what causes them to spawn when you just spawn in). I could remove the bandits from that AF, but that would kill the point of having military loot there.

I will see if I can find a work around, though. Either set it to 200-500 metres, or somehow add more spawns/other spawns.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

NicoCaffa
Im fair too about the mission edit. I can "un-pbo" the mission itself, but still cant load it on the editor to see  it. Also tryed to create an empty mission, save it, replace it with the takistán mission and load it again... but still dont work. When I manage to get that, maybe I try some mods by myself... and if they work I'll tell you :D

Again, thanks for the whole work.

PS: Could it be that the reinforcements didn't work on the Takistán map? They spawn with no loot, and can't control them...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

NicoCaffa wrote
Im fair too about the mission edit. I can "un-pbo" the mission itself, but still cant load it on the editor to see  it. Also tryed to create an empty mission, save it, replace it with the takistán mission and load it again... but still dont work. When I manage to get that, maybe I try some mods by myself... and if they work I'll tell you :D

Again, thanks for the whole work.

PS: Could it be that the reinforcements didn't work on the Takistán map? They spawn with no loot, and can't control them...

The reason you can't open Takistan is because of Eliteness (most likely). I don't do this on purpose, but I always end up modifying code before saving. And I prefer just doing it in Eliteness while I'm there already. This do mess up the mission sometimes. Not always, but it happens. I don't have any other files than what I uploaded, otherwise I could fix it for whoever wants to mod it. :/

About the reinforcements, they should work. I never opened those scripts. If they don't work, it gotta be something that I've messed up or the mission itself that wont support it. You can arm them yourself, though. It's obviously not close to as fun, but it's possible. How this is done is, you put a gun in their backpack, then go to your map (M). Forward to "units" and from there, you should be able to move it from their backpack to their equip. I might look into the reinforcement cheat, but it's not a prio atm, sorry. :<
I gotta fix the Namalsk mission, do some experiments with some new stuff and fix a Chernarus mission.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

TechnoScrabble
Is there a known reason that the lost key cheat doesn't work with this?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

TechnoScrabble wrote
Is there a known reason that the lost key cheat doesn't work with this?
There's nothing that would cause Loki's Lost key to not work with this. >_>

Are you sure you got the parameters and everything?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

TechnoScrabble
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash"-mod=D:\Arma 2;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expan sion" -nosplash -mod=@DaiZy -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA -mod=@DaiZyFallujahSP

Lost key pops up, but the buttons are all in that discolored 'disabled' form and none of the menus show up when the buttons are clicked. I click work, that's fine, I bring up weapon systems, that's fine, but none of the weapons actually show up.

I got no clue, no one else have reported this. I personally don't use Loki's Lost key because everything is in the cheat menu ingame.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Fallujah SP (with custom buildings AND BASES)

SelectFire
Are the
Dayz_code.pbo
and
Dayz_anim.pbo
the same for the AI and No AI missions ?