RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

A Hobo Panda
This post was updated on .

DaiZy Dingor SP

Hey guys!
Welcome to the not-so-tropical island of Dingor!

This is my first DaiZy release, so I hope you all like it! :D

Dingor is the desert version of Lingor Island.

**NOTE**: This release may be posted and uploaded by me, A Hobo Panda, but ANY and ALL credit goes directly to Above & Haleks. I copied Above's release of DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1), which in turn uses Haleks' unlock of the DayZ 1.7.7.1 code. Therefore, it will include everything from that release, only, instead of being on the island of Lingor, it's on the island of Dingor.

If you want to praise me, praise me on moving it to Dingor, cause that's the only thing major I did. Until this is updated and upgraded by myself, all credit for the release itself goes to Above.

I will be adding more things later on :3

Downloads:

DaiZy Dingor SP v1.1
CBA (Community Base Addons)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download the latest version of DaiZy Dingor SP and Community Base Addons.
2. Make a glass of chocolate milk.
3. Copy/paste the @DaiZyDingorSP folder from the Dingor file you downloaded into your ArmA 2: OA directory.
4. Put your chocolate milk in your fridge for later consumption.
5. Copy/paste the @CBA_CO folder from the Community Base Addons file you downloaded into your ArmA 2: OA directory.
6. Take the chocolate milk out of the fridge.
7. Make a new ArmA 2: OA Beta Patch shortcut (original beta patch shortcut in ArmA 2: OA directory), go into the shortcut's properties, and add "-mod=@DaiZyDingorSP;@CBA_CO" to the Target parameters (without the " ")
8. Consume your chocolate milk while playing DaiZy Dingor SP :D

~Changelog~

v1.1
- Fixed mission credits
- Fixed and deleted a few bugged vehicles that would spawn in weird places on the map (i.e. jetski spawning on land)
- Upgraded Huey's storage capacity
- Included the asr.bikey and asr_ai.bikey in the DaiZy Dingor SP download.
v1.0
- Initial release of DaiZy Dingor SP

CREDITS: A Hobo Panda, Above, Haleks, Matsuda_sempai, Niceonegunit, Fedus_87, DayZ_SP, Unknown & ZedHunter.

P.S. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS INVOLVING CHOCOLATE MILK SPILLING ONTO YOUR COMPUTER WHILE PLAYING DAIZY DINGOR SP!
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.0 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Released on July 17th)

danielcaruanasmith
Looks pretty cool, thanks Hobo Panda :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.0 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Released on July 17th)

A Hobo Panda
danielcaruanasmith wrote
Looks pretty cool, thanks Hobo Panda :)
Haha, no problem :D
Thanks for replying, I hope you enjoy it (if you decide to download and play it) :3
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.0 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Released on July 17th)

A Hobo Panda
Ok, so APPARENTLY I may or may not have **THOUGHT** I fixed the intro credits, but, in reality, I didn't. So I'll be updating this soon, most likely by 12pm (my time, GMT -6).
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

A Hobo Panda
Updated!
Changelog for v1.1:
- Fixed mission credits
- Fixed and deleted a few bugged vehicles that would spawn in weird places on the map (i.e. jetski spawning on land)
- Upgraded Huey's storage capacity
- Included the asr.bikey and asr_ai.bikey in the DaiZy Dingor SP download.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

Blaze
@A Hobo Panda

Will be downloading soon and looking forward to playing it :)

Haha, thanks! :)
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

Matsuda_sempai
I am getting a really weird error, I keep looking but it keeps saying file chocolate_milk.pbo is not found! 6_9
just kidding I am glad you got it working, now if you could get the breakingpoint weapons in the game it would be epic

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

A Hobo Panda
Matsuda_sempai wrote
I am getting a really weird error, I keep looking but it keeps saying file chocolate_milk.pbo is not found! 6_9
just kidding I am glad you got it working, now if you could get the breakingpoint weapons in the game it would be epic
Huh, that's weird, I made sure to include chocolate_milk.pbo into the download D:

Haha, anyway, I will be adding a few weapon packs into the game :3 but probably as separate downloads, since some people probably only want the original Dingor :)
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

Achlimed
Nice, man, Panda's getting his feet wet.  Everything works great, and was very simple to get working.  The only thing that bothered me is that damn site that you chose to host the download.  I never thought I'd see a site that's slower than RapidShare, but that one definitely takes the cake.  3hrs and 40ish minutes to download a 900Mb file...that's worse than the free Dial-up AOL disks that I used to get in the mail when I was 13...D:D:D:

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

A Hobo Panda
Achlimed wrote
Nice, man, Panda's getting his feet wet.  Everything works great, and was very simple to get working.  The only thing that bothered me is that damn site that you chose to host the download.  I never thought I'd see a site that's slower than RapidShare, but that one definitely takes the cake.  3hrs and 40ish minutes to download a 900Mb file...that's worse than the free Dial-up AOL disks that I used to get in the mail when I was 13...D:D:D:
Haha, thanks for the compliment :3

Glad to hear that everything is working just fine c:

Also, I would've uploaded to Mega or RapidShare, but it just wouldn't upload to either of those sites - it would just pause like 70% of the way through the upload :s Derposit is the only site that actually completed the upload, so it's what I had to use, sorry :c

Any and all future updates will be hosted on Mediafire, so don't worry :3 the only time you'll have to download from Derposit is for the actual main files themselves :p
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

Sb8i
Hey man great work, and thanks for the release :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Dingor SP - v1.1 (DayZ 1.7.7.1) (Updated on July 18th)

superblox02
Wahhh :'(

I can't install it because I have no Ovaltine/chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk! And Fred Meyer sells crappy chocolate milk....