Namalsk 2017 UPDATED fixed links

fedus_87
so i have put the 2017 mod on namalsk .60 so if you already have namalsk and 2017 working simply launch your @DaiyZ_namalsk and @2017_SP with this mission. but full instructions are below for making one namalsk 2017 folder.

INSTALLATION
------------------------
1. Download DayZ 2017 http://opendayz.net/downloads/DayZ2017/@DayZ2017.rar

2. Make a folder called "@Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP". And then make a folder inside of that called "Addons".

3. Add the 2017 files you downloaded, to the addons folder inside "@Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP".

4. Add the "DayZ_Code" from my link here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5pnd5i6jtoei42 to the addons folder inside "@Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP".

5.then add this ns_dayz.pbo to the addons folder in the @Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP folder...http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sp23gdz0960w3ua

6. now put the "DaiZy_Namalsk_2017.namalsk.pbo" here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q0jqohq92mtufuf inside your "Mission" folder in your ArmA2 OA directory.

7.now download namalsk crisis here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14194&a=dl which is basicly all the namalsk map and model files then add the pbo files to your addons folder in @Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP

8. Make a new shortcut from the "ArmA OA beta patch" and add "-mod=@Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP" to the parameters. or get an arma 2 launcher just google arma 2 launcher and find one there are a few out there just find one that works for you one you understand and can use.

NOTE: possible fix for anyone having any issue's with weapons not showing up in their inventory or not being able to use any addon weapons i have yet to test this as i do not have the error and could not replicate it so therefore it is left to anyone having this issue to test at this time this has been found by user Haleks so big thanks to him

overwrite your existing DAYZ_ANIM.PBO in your @Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP with this one it has everything unlocked for dayz so should allow any weapon or item.
http://205.196.120.196/r62xahthwrng/601gy5acx22ggrl/dayz_anim.pbo

OPTIONAL ADDONS

NEW BANDIT SKINS

add the ksk_mod.pbo here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8us6ua84gsu4i2a to your @Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP

now add this missin to your mission folder
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pz011gf43x0pkxo

winter bandit

2017 bandit

imagur containing pics of the skins
http://fedus87.imgur.com/all/
----------------------------------
Appocalypse Weapons
----------------------------------

add this dayz_code.pbo and ice_apo_weapons.pbo to the addons folder inside @Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP

code
http://205.196.123.200/a6ynxx8xlcwg/owdxlv7bv8cfwcc/dayz_code.pbo

weapons
http://205.196.122.32/qwcik8sb2qdg/7tfseaq6verq3jq/ice_apo_weapons.pbo

pics of the new weapons

http://imgur.com/Hu9TM
http://imgur.com/xYz0D
http://imgur.com/rgUSd

--------------------------
sigma cars addon
---------------------------

ADDON
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10857

mission
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?326uc48gbxddb0l

INSTALLATION:
install the mod for the cars... create a folder called @sigma cars in your arma 2 OA main directory and drag the addons folder from the .7z file to the @sigma cars folder and then put in the launch parameters for example

-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;mods\@sigma cars;@Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP

----------------------------------
ARP Addon
----------------------------------
Required addon
arp items

credits to thedog for providing this awesome set of items to play with

ARP is simply designed to give mission makers more options to make missions more immersive. ARP adds 150+ items (more each update) that can be added to inventories as needed to add a last touch to missions.
For example this could be used to add more common items to civilians so that, when searched, the player finds more common and realistic items on them. Instead of finding a compass, map and radio you might find a lighter, candy and a newspaper.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18032

Mission
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fcc3fske4zbscx4

-------------------------------
Combos
-------------------------------
Sigma + KSK
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hqc3g7xtat8rac4

SIGMA + KSK + ARP
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rwv8q32t8yiu2h6

NOTE:  there is a mission for everything except no AI. i will do NO AI for any of the missions upon request because i have to many missions to make a NO AI version for every one of them.

Mission Credits: AboveDayZ, Unknown, ZedHunter, Fedus_87, DayZ_SP, Niceonegunit.

Namalsk Credits: Sumrak

2017 Credits: Shinkicker and opendayz.net

Appocalypse addon Credits: Icewindo

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

This was way cooler than Chernarus, perfect map for this mod!

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

EvilGremlin
Sorry but....  You never said what map this was for.

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
it says Namalsk .60 2017 in the title and post both

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

EvilGremlin
Woops.

Sorry,  lol..  Early morning for me :D

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
lol it's ok. hope you try it out and enjoy it.

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
i really thought this was going to be well received since everyone seemed to be wanting 2017 on namalsk but it has been getting no love lol gonna bring it back to the top with a bump.

sorry for bumping just want to make sure it didnt get over looked since the swarm of releases lately lol
and i also updated the post it now includes the M4&M16 appocalypse models.

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

Haleks
I was about to try it, but it uses the same mission file as Namaslk v5, meaning that I have to overwrite my saves for this mod :/
But I think I will try anyway, looks like an awesome mod (very similar to Stalker) and I get better performance on this map than Chernareus...

Just a thing : would LOVE to have sigma cars on Namaslk!

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
make a folder in your missions folder called namalsk 2017 and put this mission in there :)

and i will do that as soon as possible should only be like 5 mins and ill try to have a version with sigma cars for you

updated original post aswell but here is 2017 namalsk with sigma cars and renamed so as to not overwrite any regular namalsk missions

http://199.91.152.149/z0489qzf9mtg/63y3qaqcw6gcs3a/DaiyZ_Namalsk_SP_v5_2017.namalsk.pbo

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

Haleks
Oh my gooood! Thank you so much! Gonna try right now!!!

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
lol no problem man. have fun!

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

Crap... CTD with this message :
file missions\_cur_sp.namalsk\mission.sqm, line0:'raP':' ' encounterd instead of '='

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
ahhhh WTF its the mission file thats what it does everytime i try to edit this mission for namalsk in any way at this point. this is nothing i can do about it unfortunatly the namalsk mission for me has been messed up somewhere down the line. i cannot even open this mission in the in game editor anymore.

it's why namalsk 2017 is kind of thrown together i did as much as i could with what i had to work with this is also why i couldnt change the mission name either.

the code its written in is not even compatible with the arma 2 editor and doesnt like to be edited even with notepad because when i do i get the same CTD. [even though there are no mistakes in the code]and when i just added the cars to the random spawner i didnt even edit the mission.sqm lol

if i could get a clean 2017 mission in the original coding i could make this mission the right way but as of now its kind of screwed.

edit: messed with it for a bit try this one it worked for me[not renamed]
http://205.196.123.177/6eh6dqafg6hg/2jcwv3nrp3vzm1a/DaiyZ_Namalsk_SP_v5.namalsk.pbo

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

Well, now it tells me I'm missing dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip and dayz_vehicles...

Edit : All right, I guess I did something wrong, I cannot launch the previous version of the mission anymore... Gonna reinstall the whole thing.

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

Haleks
Some precisions about my problem :
I reinstalled the whole thing following your instructions. If I try to launch I got a message saying that Namalsk content is missing. Then if I add "@DayZ_Namalsk" to the shortcut, I still can't launch and get the error message about dayz code, equip, etc...
I must be missing something since it works for you... Damn I so wanna play this mission...

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
ok let me take a look again sorry man i just have so many versions of so many missions and maps its insane then on top of that like 200 mods so yea ill see if i can find out what is missing from my post

EDIT:derp i forgot your new and i assumed everyone knew and already had namalks working so i didnt add the namalsk crisis files to the instructions sorry about that ill update the original post with the new instructions

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

Haleks
I re-reinstalled... And I think I was using the wrong mission file!
I can launch a game now, the only thing is when I restart I got this pop up : "script z\addons\dayz_code\compile\vehicle-init.sqf" plus another one regarding the apo weapons (but I read in another topic they still work?)
Shall I ignore them? Or wait for a fix?

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
ok so your already running the namalsk crisis files then?

i added a new instruction that i forgot before anyways.

7.now download namalsk crisis here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14194&a=dl which is basicly all the namalsk map and model files then add the pbo files to your addons folder in @Dayz_Namalsk_2017_SP

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

Haleks
Yup.
Ok, gonna try this. Also, about the script failure message, I also have it on Dayz Namalsk - so maybe there's something wrong with my namalsk installation in the first place.

Re: Namalsk .60 2017

fedus_87
Administrator
ok you are using my dayz code right?

and as for the other error concerning the appocalypse weapons. yes they should still work hopefully

if you are using the appocalypse weapons addon then you should be using this code here
http://205.196.123.200/a6ynxx8xlcwg/owdxlv7bv8cfwcc/dayz_code.pbo
123