Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

EDITED for future content.

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

000000
i dont have to code any line just place the code in the right place (could sound easy but is not xD )

the End of the world EW2 is a regular mission of arma 2 i just have to extracted from arma 2 addons folders

the JTK halo script by kempco i found it google it and was perfect. (i still have little issue like the aircraft respawn again in the same place where i pickup.)

make it all together is my work. if i can call it in this way. is just some script together trial and error.-

the EW2 have to missions EW1 - EW2  the first one you are pilot of apache have to complete some mission but something goes wrong and you are take down  .- you appears in the ground near your chopper and your partner dead  almost in the same location where the video i uploaded start. in resumen

is like doing the EW2 mission from arma but i cut it and add the HALO jump to a BASE. and from there start the LOTD journey.

i will upload more raw videos. about. i have tons. later have to find the scripts and mission because that was some month ago.

im glad you like it.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

000000
is a testing channel. xD .- no for gameplays - maybe i will like to see it again in 10 years.- i think dayz in arma 2 is still one of the best real survival games .-

tons of hours of fun.

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

000000
my idea was, make this little entry mission have couple of AI around that you need to kill (5-10) and follow the path to take the chopper the radiation can kill you if you enter the red zone all AI/animals around 2km was killed and some turn to zombies (the radiation hold 5 minutes can setup the minutes) .- the regenates are patrolling around they are confused and can shoot you on sight. (i took those nasty AI from another mission there were hundreds but with the nuclear bomb  almost all are dead.)

then you pickup the chopper and will take you to your base. when you are there inside the base is a couple of c4 that you have to blow up the walls and that will attract tons of zombies inside your base.

now you take your car and have to travel and find loot for repair /add a new doorway to your base or build one in another place if you like.

more or less that is the idea.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

benevolentdevil
Interesting concept ...

 Here's the issues I have with arma2 "survival" mods:

1- I still have that bug where I can't play LoD or Epoch mods.  Still don't know why.

2-  Other than running around, gaining loot ... there's not much to do. Storage is needed, as is a way to dynamically build a base, other than basic encampment.  I say this, because one needs somewhat a safe haven to return to, stash supplies.

3- There's no real "missions", no objectives to do or complete.  Basically, you just wait around for AI to aim bot you at some point.

4- Maps ... there's still a serious lack of "good maps" for arma2.  Most are not "post apocalyptic" enough. some too big, some too small.

 I dunno, I might revisit this again, if I ever get a better computer, start over fresh installs, ect. It just runs too poorly on my older "gaming laptop" thats outdated now.

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

000000
what normally i do is create myself tasks,  for exa.: collect all the items for my base: metal, get some rocks etc, etc, and try to build my base. the easy way for me is take old buildings and own it. or if i find a nice spot that is empty i just need to enter to the editor and  add the building that i like. not a penthouse of course. xD

keeping that idea of create your own task, in the way to complete it you will have those Dayz experience. (in all the mission i play the first i do is disable the Roaming Ai patrol) i just leave vehicle AI patrol and maybe couple of air patrol.

the last time i played i took my vehicle to loot some industrial places and in the way back home full of loot i had an accident and the front wheel blow up. xD im not lying if dont take more than 3h real hours to find a new wheel all the stuff and repair my car. on the way back home after 3h of that drama turning on street a russian car with 4 guys inside hit me.xD
you can imagine what happened after. my vehicle on fire me in the floor fighting with this 4 guys.i survive but all my loot that was storage in my car go away. xD

that is what i love of this game-mod .- that is not so scripted

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

benevolentdevil
Not too much scripted is "bad" too, but theres no "missions" that sort of randomly pop up to keep you entertained too.

One I like in Dynamic Zombie Mission, is find the "US base" , which is more like a small camp/outpost surrounded by h-barriers and has a few goodies in it.
 Once you find the base, it spawns a horde of those zombies you gotta kill em all. If you do/survive you get to keep the base and use it.

 Hard to do solo, but i've done it.

Or maybe a mission where you gotta sneak into a facility with AI guarding documents or something? Try to do it sneaky, stealthy, or you have an epic fight on your hands?

Re: Land of the Dead + End of the wold EW2 + JTK HALO Script by Kempco [VIDEOS]

chrisbvb55
finished ?