DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Markus
This post was updated on .
DayZ SP PREDATOR v. 1.0 (Cherno)
by Mehannik44 and Nova

Short description:
DayZ SP PREDATOR is a new mod from Mehannik44 supported by Nova with all sorts of additives:
- 400 types of firearms.
- About 100 cars of the most famous brands.
- 50 new costumes.
- A new balance.
- Many new features fishing, mushroom picking, craft, etc.
- The construction of various fortifications and installations.
- New monsters.
- New buildings and secret bases.
- New group of bots.
- The main danger it yourself predators
choose 3.0 !!!

DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno) v. 2.0

Added:
- Mission ( from the server Nova RUS 177)
- Protected Patrol with loot
- Fixed bugs and minor bugs

DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno) v. 2.1

Added:
- Small "entrance" at Tradercity Bash
- Road win-dam to SectorFNG
- Cities, construction sites, and so on
- Militarized base at Kamenka
- Militarized base at Stary

DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno) v. 2.2

Added:
- Three caves on the map. Look for yourself. As an option, a good place to base. Caves are large enough and well seen from the air

DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno) v. 2.3

Added:
- Two private database ready for the game. Private location!
Download

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Lurchington
Is the mod in russian too?

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Markus
Yes. This mod is russian by Mehannik44 and Nova.

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

AlmighttyBozz
Where's the launch paremeters  ? Installation guide ?

Also I was able to play it for a hour or an hour or so but then I started getting errors like cannot load object villa etc.

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Markus
Mod is in alpha version. Working out bugs. Unplug the extra mods. Delete all the save and start the game again. Don't save the game during combat, it can lead to errors!

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Unraated
Ok, also can you give me a hint were one of the databases are I can't find them?

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Markus
 here, database 1

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

ZombieKiller_DE
The mod is very cool man, can you do an english version soon?

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Markus
sorry, but we do fashion and not vdannom translations. If you need help in translation then write we will help.

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

ZombieKiller_DE
Well, whats up with the menu when you spawn can you explain what the options mean since i connot speak a single word russian.

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

Markus

Re: DayZ SP PREDATOR (Cherno)

ZombieKiller_DE
I played it a while and have to say this is the best Dayz Sp mod i ever play good job.  When I met the first predator (who instantly killed me) i was like