DayZ Origins

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

anifan97203
Basically, what it seems to mean is that he will get working on it as soon as he can.  And he doesn't think it will be too much trouble at this time.  Everything is still in the "hopefully" status.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Pedigeee
Ok ty

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Peter
And ,how it goes ? :) cant wait for this

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Pedigree
and ,how it goes :)

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Pedigree wrote
and ,how it goes :)

It's on ice for now. But I'll dig into it.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Pedigree
oh okay :(

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Pedigree wrote
oh okay :(

Origins is inferior now, though? The Epoch building system is faaaar more advanced.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Pedigree
An Epoch Sp would be better than an origins sp I think :D
especially with the trading bots and the rmod :)

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

anifan97203
Looking into Epoch now and I completely agree.  Besides, Epoch has released the updated server files.  That's got to make it easier anyway.
Not to mention the fact that building in Epoch is completely customizable from what I can tell.  The houses in Origins are kinda cool, but customization is far more important to me.

Obviously, it's entirely up to Above for what he does or does not do, but in my opinion, Epoch would be the preferred option.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

anifan97203 wrote
Looking into Epoch now and I completely agree.  Besides, Epoch has released the updated server files.  That's got to make it easier anyway.
Not to mention the fact that building in Epoch is completely customizable from what I can tell.  The houses in Origins are kinda cool, but customization is far more important to me.

Obviously, it's entirely up to Above for what he does or does not do, but in my opinion, Epoch would be the preferred option.

I've already used their building system in BreakingZero. If I make a full clean release, it will most likely be Aftermath, it's the same thing as Epoch, but you build houses abit more like Origins. And you can also build weapons. I'm not sure.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

gods
Hows the origins sp going?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Peter
so will you start a new topic or ...

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7.5

Swifty
why would you want origins Breakingzero is a heck more fun, im pretty sure you want the origins sp because of the building BreakingZero has epoch building system and its better then origins in my opinion
All Hail the mighty Beans!

Re: DayZ Origins

Milosz
at how many sp's are you working now? :)

Re: DayZ Origins

Milosz wrote
at how many sp's are you working now? :)

Me? I'm only really working on BreakingZero, wich kind of is 5 releases in 1.

Re: DayZ Origins

patera
So about origins no or yes. Not good no Origins sorry not english language

123