Daizy Napf Alienized

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Stir
All staff which needed are in Napf folder. My guess u didnt copied and past pbo files from "addons" in arma2 to "common" folder in arma 2 oa. (it is neeeded for playing Dayz multiplayer without errors) Just a wild guess.
I hope its will help, otherwise skrinshot plz.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

kodabar
Administrator
I did nothing special. I placed @Napf in the OA program folder and created a shortcut with -mod=@Napf Nothing more to it than that. Worked first time.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Stir
With first one: optika_heli I can not do much about, it is in zetas files. Guy who made Alienz mod wrote about it in read-me.
Second one bad vehicle type - is clearly rpg_backpack which Above added in to Napf. I will take a look.
Anyhow with those errors mod is playable.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

kodabar
Administrator
The errors are fine. No big deal at all. They don't interfere with play at all. I haven't experienced any issues at all so far.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

forcebear
Thank you for bringing us good games!

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Juskr
On the map you posted, there is sector b, so i was wondering if you would add that.   Btw i think there is a bug with the heavy tank (i think that was its name), when you get in, its spinning like hell if you start driving around.
Anyways im looking forward to the combined maps. Keep it up. ;)
  P.S. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for replying
[Insert siganture here]

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Stir
Unfortunately I can not add same staff to sector B as it in latest Origins patch. Only Taviana island from latest update will be in my future release. Same with building, crafting and latest origin pack (skins and cars) they are will not be available.
However if u really wanna train in sector B - use this: http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-DaiZy-RSPB-Taviana-1-5-1-w-new-features-td3265.html

It is a bit broken, but playable.

When u copy and past taviana.pbo from ur @Origins to @Taviana it is will look like Origins with sector B. For adding ai bots u can use loki key.

Otherway u can wait untill my next update - which will be in the middle of next month.
P.S: And do not worry about ur English skils I'm also not from UK.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Juskr
Ok, thank you, mate :D
When can we expect the next update to come, by the way?
[Insert siganture here]

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Stir
Well everything is big in Russia I guess ambitions too...
 I cannot possibly do all this work only by self, even if do it 24 hours per day.
However Arma 3 engine look pretty interesting and here is some I working on now.
I only testing it so might not work for everyone.
Appreciate any tips about:

https://mega.co.nz/#!RtYhQZ5A!AHCHZzPsaXlz8AvP3XuiElDt3_EsNPAjKRzazcTCnng

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

kodabar
Administrator
I can't seem to download this. I am possibly being dumb though. Does this link work?

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Stir
This post was updated on .
Thanks. I have not used "Mega" in a while. This  url is downloadble: https://mega.co.nz/#!RtYhQZ5A!AHCHZzPsaXlz8AvP3XuiElDt3_EsNPAjKRzazcTCnng
It is only .bat file which I testing now, - nothing special though. And by the way this file really easy to edit with launch parameters u might wish for all DaizY SP.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

kodabar
Administrator
Thanks for uploading that. I like to try everything, so I appreciate you doing that.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

saprykheid
So have you done a video about it? Or other videos?

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

kodabar
Administrator
I've done a few videos. Some are on YouTube, most are not.

We're in the process of moving to a new website. I'm making a gameplay and installation video for every different release. It'll all be done by Christmas.

My YouTube channel is here:
http://www.youtube.com/kodabar

This sounds mint!

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

BIGBOSS
hi friends I seem to be the only island in the game How do I open the other island?

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

Stir
Unfortunately only one Napf island released yet. Altis from arma 3 take all my free time now.

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

BIGBOSS
How many people can play this map better days(LAN GAME) THANK YOU...
HJ

Re: Daizy Napf Alienized

HJ
where do i put the userconfig files?