DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

Re: DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

Achlimed
"I also have a single player version of Hard Corp DayZ running as well. This is the mod that adds ACE functionality to the base DayZ game. It's based on older Dayz code, but the original authors of the mod are making a whole new version based on the latest code, so it will have the journal, increased infections, etc."

I'm confident this version of the DayZ mod, whether it's the 1.7.2.6 code from the original Hard Corps or the new version they release, will be a hit within this community.  I can't wait for a release of the Hard Corps mod, if you intend to do so.

Re: DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

Jackal
Please update to 1.7.7.1

Re: DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

Jackal wrote
Please update to 1.7.7.1

Just download Haleks update? I think he added a cheat menu :)

Re: DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

astocky
Above wrote
Jackal wrote
Please update to 1.7.7.1

Just download Haleks update? I think he added a cheat menu :)
He did. And there was never a need for this release anyway. It was always super easy to add Call for Support or Lost Key without needing to edit any of the files; those mods give more than the cheat menu ever will.

Re: DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

Misterfrappe
I spawn in the middle of an open mountainous area with over 15 units and unable to move. I installed this following every instruction. Someone please help!

Re: DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

denisdiniz
vc ainda tem os arquivos faction e opicional files?
ja tentei encontrar eles no link do site, e por toda a internet mas foi em vao...
se tiver vc pode posta-los?
obrigado ;)

Re: DaiyZ Factions 1.7.7. with CHEATS - Based on Haleks Release

Niceonegunit
>thread

lmao what is this fucking huge mess

EDIT: summary of old post was that everyone but Haleks acted dumb and said really stupid shit and would have probably offended a few people unintentionally (except havoc, that was intentional).

damnit above you are an admin you are supposed to clean up primitive flame wars
step up your game
who taught you how to shoot hoops man comeon getchur head in the game

if you cant do it then get another admin to do it. if there isn't one, get one.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)
123