DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Niceonegunit
Who knows.

Anyway, this is gonna take forever. I just can't get the damn thing to work. Either he spawns and doesn't follow or doesn't spawn at all.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Tommygun9504
Niceonegunit wrote
Who knows.

Anyway, this is gonna take forever. I just can't get the damn thing to work. Either he spawns and doesn't follow or doesn't spawn at all.
I don't know if it helps, but in ArmA 2's SecOps module, in the Escort mission, there's a constantly updating MOVE waypoint for the player group that moves as the group leader of the other group moves.

A DESTROY waypoint might work too.

If you've tried them and they don't work, I'll keep thinking but I've got very limited skills here.

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Luke Litherland
Yeah someone needsd to work on making zeds attack your teammates and bandits!

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

FoxDIE
there are other mods in armaholic like undead mod, and after search trough them i didn't find anything like dayz, but of course there are somethings in the changelogs of some of them pretty interesting, i did not try any,, bur some of them supposse to have like civilians who figh infecteds and even flee away when the are overrun ( this detail i though a long time ago, even if the infecteds are aggro by lets say bandits, when the ia probably will shoot and aggro more and will have a quick and absurb dead most of the time, so they need to run sometimes or it will be just half way)... of course they have "bad" thing or "non-interesting" things for me and thats why i donĀ“t want to change dayz for them... even doe... also read there some of the bugs and problems they suffer, and you can look up for videos in youtube and you will see they are tough, with rare moves sometimes....so watching that and reading this forum i realize making things work and looks right, are two hard things to do, i haven't lose my hope, still waiting they come out with the next-next update which would include something like we all want.

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Niceonegunit. I'm sorry if I pissed you off. I didn't mean to.

All I was trying to give you was info about bugs in the "beta" version of 042e, in case you wanted to fix it up, or just to inform you of bugs.

I know it's not the final result etc. :p

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Niceonegunit
I'm not pissed off, I am just confused.
And I mean VERY confused.

Most of the bugs are fixed.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Cool. :3

Will you release a 042e without your extra bonus npc thing? (I like it when it's as close to DayZ multiplayer as possible). :P

No offence, though. :P I'm looking forward to testing that, too.

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

FoxDIE
oh oh if you woudn't mind making a version without the npc thing mention above and with survivors more like in multiplayer, not just budies, theaht survivors, who spawn around the town and "scavage" ( i don't espect they to actually loot, ist okey for me if they just appear outside more like a player does , you know, from a hill, or from the road if they have company and are not afraid, a few of this encounters will be more fun to me than "call of duty mode" , so when its gets quite you know something can happen any moment, i don't espect neather they team-up with me or the whole "friendly-thing" that you may get in MP, just another threath, shot at sigh works for me....but its the only thing so far i really don't like , the fact that survivors spawn this unrealistic way leaving me no choice, other than stop going trough some barns and churchs i know trigger then, more encounters dont mean more fun to me one of the things i like of dayz is the silent hill feeling you get sometimes when everything is just to quite!  now with the new fixed animations and the infecteds treath back, they heard you and the wont stop coming, just like they suppose to do =D if you are in a corner al ready try and the whole inventory load with ammo wont work anymore =D if you dont run when you have the cance you will die totally surrounded by infecteds, amazing xD  so now the only thing its "bothering" me its the whole survivors thing its not working for me in the sp , but you are all doing a greath job! so thanks and a i will wait for the release!

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Niceonegunit
Why should I do that?

It's a cheat. If you don't want 'Horror mode' on, then don't activate the cheat :)
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Tommygun9504
Niceonegunit wrote
Why should I do that?

It's a cheat. If you don't want 'Horror mode' on, then don't activate the cheat :)
I'm scared already X3

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Niceonegunit
@Tommygun9504

I just released v042eX, download it and try it if you want :)
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042e Progress

Tommygun9504
Aww yeah! Time to do my usual practice of depboing your mission and placing aircraft carriers on it :D
123