DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
This post was updated on .

Greetings gents!

I'm going to be running a basic LAN test of the newly released v042 LAN mission file. If you wish to join, you'll need Tunngle.

To join, simply search "DayZ" in Tunngle and join the top one with the most people in it. Then open Daizy.

From here, go into multiplayer, change the bottom-left button to LAN.

Join the DaiZy one, the password is Test

EDIT: Mr. 'funny' will be hosting the server because my CPU has a terrible fan that can't keep it cool when I run servers on demanding server games. Password is the same as above.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Mr. 'funny'
so ive finally joined and spawned...how the hell to I global chat?

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Mr. 'funny'
I'll meet you guys in electro lol   btw global chat is gone

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
My computer is having a damn heart attack.

I can't get a steady 4 FPS.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Pierry
Honestly I thought of a hamachi server since it's way simplier but whatever lol. I'll join soon.

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

fedus_87
ya joined about 3 mins bofore you shut it down so i tried hosting and yea i still got like 20 fps on my machine it was just way to choppy once anyone joined but thats probably just my machine's issues while trying to host but overall cant wait to see where this goes

North east of electro, ill meet you by power plant (north most point)

Roger that.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
Mr. 'funny' will now be hosting the server. My CPU has a shoddy fan and melts down when I host servers. But LAN is working amazingly, minus the bandits and survivors not spawning.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)
wb

Sounds awesome guys! Might need a dedicated server so we can play with less lag but lets see how it goes. Also global chat would be a good feature to add, now downloading tunngle :)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
Ha ha, it's actually been pretty lag-free for us. Most features having been working great!
Bandits seem to spawn less, if not, at all.

I don't know if Mr. 'funny' started the server yet.

Incase he hasn't, or doesn't know how:

Step 0: YOU MUST BE IN THE DAYZ TUNNGLE LOBBY>
Step 1: Open Multiplayer.
Step 2: Click New.
Step 3: Choose lan, password, and name. DON'T CHANGE THE PORT.
Step 4: Click on Chernarus, then choose the DaiZy lan mission.
Step 5: Start and play!

Ok so i think i have it running, anyone able to join?

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
Nope.

I could still host it but only me and one other person can play before my CPU melts.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Mr. 'funny'
Hang on, Arma crashed, one minutes guys

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Magicka
I saw daizy mission once, but it disappeared when I'm going join...

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
Curses!

If anyone wants to volunteer to host it, go right ahead.
Until then, Mr. 'funny' is your man. Sorta like a junkie and a drug deale- forget it, that's not funny.

ok im in the game near cherno

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
I'm not seeing the server.

Gotta restart ArmA.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Niceonegunit
No dice.
Darn.

You'll probably have to play without me, I suppose. Curse my foul luck.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b - LAN Server - Tunngle test

Mr. 'funny'
Maybe something wrong at my end? I thought I set it up right
1234