DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Niceonegunit
This post was updated on .

Hey guys and gals,

As you all know, the LAN release is being extensively worked on. While Unknown is busy, I dePBO'd the Chernarus LAN mission and the normal DaiZy map.

I've been working on this for well over two hours, coding and bugfixing.

Now, I have to warn you that I have not heavily tested my creation but I am doing so now.

Now, onto the bugfix.

As you are aware, DaiZy lan is very very bare, only having the players, zombies and loot.
I've been coding for two hours straight, so here it is.

DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2!

Features!

- AI Bandits/Survivors have been re-added and working. - CONFIRMED
- AI Bandit loadout changed from pistols to primaries. To be more specific, bandits now pack the following weapons : Winchester 1899, M107, AKS-74 Kobra Sight, and the Lee Enfield. - CONFIRMED
- Tents are back! - UNCONFIRMED
- Vehicle spawns are back too! - CONFIRMED
- Crash sites are also back! - UNCONFIRMED
- Dogs possibly enabled - UNCONFIRMED

Problems!

- Cheats still don't work.
- I created a separate load-out for player units but it does not seem to work.

Download!
Click to go to latest download page!

Credits!
Congrats for reading this far!

Teh Unknown - DaiZy, and pretty much everything
Niceonegunit(me) - Coding the LAN hotfix!
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)
wb

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

wb
Good to see you're taking this into your own hands and trying to improve it. A few suggestions, do you know if global chat can be enabled and is there a way to disable battle eye for people with funny versions?

I seem to have fixed my issues with tunngle as I can connect to standard dayz servers through LAN. I will be trying to host a server of this LAN fix tonight to see if my CPU and bandwidth handle it, but the download link has 404'd, any chance of a mediafire mirror?

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Mr. 'funny'
Playing on Dayz HK server (through tunngle ) with funny copy atm. Saves work too. What's kinda cool is that the daiyz code is overwriting shit somehow so street lights work w/ Dayz 1.7.2.6. I'll give this new LAN edition a go, thanks for the update niceonegunit, keep contributing!

...well, whenever the link is working that is.
wb

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

wb
What server are you on? Arma II - DayZMod is full for me 255/255
And are you using the first DaiZy LAN version or standard dayz?

*Edit*

I just checked unknowns media fire and he has a file called weekend_server where you can submit your email and get the IP for the DaiZy private server this weekend. Works on both legit and funny copies, gonna check my email now!

Also looks like unknown has somebody else helping him with the next versions of DaiZy!

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Niceonegunit
God damn dropbox.
Alright, mediafire it is then.

And yes, global chat can easily be enabled by changed a simple disabledChannels function
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Xtrem347
Hi all, sorry for my bad english, i search this version of day-z "1.7.2.6 [RL]"  and no "Vo**a/b for 1.7.2.6 [RL]"
you have please ? ty

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Pierry
Hello, pretty much nice hotfix thank you! I just would like to report a bug. When someone dies on the server he respawns on some plains with lots of survivors. I have to restart the whole mission to get it working properly again.

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Niceonegunit
Really?

I haven't had this problem, I'm pretty sure you can click Suspend, then choose a different survivor, then spawn again. Does it not work?
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Pierry
Nope, Just tried it. Didn't work.

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

ztrevetty88
where is the media fire download?

@ wb

i managed to sneak into the first dayz tunngle room (255). Thanks for the info about the weekend server, do u know if it starts tonight?

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Niceonegunit
@Pierry

It's something on your end. I just tested it with a pal of mine and he was able to respawn perfectly fine.

The host will not be able to respawn however, this is because the host cannot suspend without ending the session for everyone.

This is a problem with ArmA 2 itself and cannot be fixed.

I will upload a newer version shortly.

Mr. 'funny'
Still getting a blank page to your link.

@Mr. 'funny'

If you wanna help me and one of my American pals test, we'll be in the DayZ developers tunngle lobby.

Mr. 'funny'
I'll look for it.

Re: DaiZy+ v042b LAN Hotfix 2 release!

Niceonegunit
Updated with mediafire link
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)