ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

fedus_87
i have taken the asc weapons and replaced the simalar dayz weapons with the asc versions which you can customize. there are also weapon attachments that spawn and have a chance of being broken.

THIS IS OUT OF DATE WILL NOT WORK WITH 1.7.6

-------------------------
INSTALLATION
-------------------------

1. Download addon:  http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12077
NOTE: make sure to download all required addons that asc requires.

asc required addons
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12074

2. Make a folder called "@DayZ_ASC" in your OA directory. And then make a folder inside of that called "Addons".

3. Add all the PBO files from the addons you downloaded, to the addons folder inside "@DayZ_ASC".

4.now download DayZ 1.7.4.4 here http://www.dayzmod.com/index.php and add all files to the addons folder inside "@DayZ_ASC".

5. now replace "DayZ_Code.pbo" in @DayZ_ASC\addons with the one from my link here http://205.196.123.161/b3x642h8krkg/ric88o5apvi6556/dayz_code.pbo to the addons folder inside "@DayZ_ASC".

6. Make a new shortcut from the "ArmA OA beta patch" and add "-mod=@DayZ_ASC" to the parameters. or get an arma 2 launcher just google arma 2 launcher and find one there are a few out there just find one that works for you one you understand and can use.

Credits to: ASC Addon Team for asc weapon mod

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

AYE DUDE!!! We've been talking about this for soooooooo long!!! x'D

Get back on RC. :D

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

fedus_87
Administrator
yea been wanting to do this forever and i finally figured out how to. so i hope you all enjoy it

and this is just a test run to see if everything still works properly but so far everything seems to be fine cant wait to get some feedback

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

I'm getting some shitty error after adding ASC to my file. "line 470 encountered } instead of ","" or someshit, even tho I know the script is perfect. I will see if I can sort it. x'D

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

I added all mods to the downloads on my release.... Bad idea. xD

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

fedus_87
Administrator
why do you say that still having problems i guess.

and BTW just so everyone is clear ABOVE DAYZ is having problems with editing his own code for his upcoming release. he is not having problems using my code or addon he is having trouble adding it to his own version of the code. all files here should be working as intended.

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

draconis123
How does this work exactly? Once everything is loaded correctly how do I actually use this in game? Couldn't figure it out.

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

fedus_87
Administrator
once you find an ASC weapon and a compatible attachment you can switch out and add scopes silencers lasers and flashlights and grenade launchers. just scroll the mouse wheel and select modify weapon.

a small example except that the weapon and attachments only spawn in military and special military. not in residential
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WTAn6CiLo

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

Oh, no. The problem I had with uploading every mod too, was that I had to make 2 parts. And that it took forever to upload. And yes, sorry for going on about problems here, this was with my files. ^^

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

fedus_87
Administrator
its ok i just didnt want anyone to get confused

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

^^

Wanna go on RC?

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

fedus_87
Administrator
going to sleep ill b on later though

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

Alright, I just woke up 1-3 hours ago, so I'll be up for a while ^^

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

RandomGuy
Would it be possible to use newer dayz versions

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

fedus_87
Administrator
no this was for an older version of the code

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

skinnyk8
this would be the best mod for dayz single player ever.......if the silencers on the m14s actually made them silent. even when i equip one on the gun when i go to shoot it off it still attracts zeds for miles.  and more guns would be cool

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

RenegadeWolf
I really need to know how to install regular ASC weapon pack please reply fast I really want to know how!

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

Achlimed
Am I missing something?  Should there be a downloadable mission file with this?  Or am I supposed to use it with a previous mission?

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

Crash 223
Look at the date of the original post. December 2012.
There is also a message on the OP that states it no longer works with current versions and is unsupported.

I wouldn't expect support or response on this, I believe Above tried to integrate it recently and it would break quite a few things and not work correctly.

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

Achlimed
Yes sir.  I saw the date of the original post and read the post itself.  I was just curious if anybody, be it Above himself or someone random like me, got it to work.  Thanks for being straight-forward with me, though.  Appreciate it.
12