ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

VikingRobot
do we really need only 1.7.4.4 ?

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

Haleks
Yep : loot table structures have been changed since.

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

VikingRobot
damn ... should i try it out?in the dayz spawn gui will there be the asc stuff?

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

A Hobo Panda
There isn't really any point in trying this with DaiZy. Above tried it, but it just wouldn't work properly, so he removed it. Plus, it's not all that good, since the silencers don't really work.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: ASC weapon mod customizable weapons in loot table

jack4star
Whats the PBO files?
12