ARP items mod(150+ more loot items)now with taviana

ARP items mod(150+ more loot items)now with taviana

fedus_87
here is a new mod i found and im currently working on getting working with the sp dayz missions imagine giving bandits a 150+ random items that you could find on them and in buildings which i have working now just a matter of getting the loot to spawn on bandits at this point so i should have it done soon

i need help on giving this loot to the AI bandits can someone tell me how to edit the random loot that ai bandits spawn with or at least what file in the mission that it is located in

Note:
all missions are modified versions of Dayz_sp"s daiyz_x extreme cheats so thank you for the awesome mission to add addons to and if you dont approve of me using your missions just let me know i will delete this post and all related material i sent you an email to ask if i could use this but i wanted to share so bad i went ahead and posted im sorry if you dont approve.

mission file's
========
place these files in your mission folder in your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory

chernarus
http://www.mediafire.com/?l6qlldgfts1birx

taviana
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?edahqxnemnyqjwl

namalsk
coming soon
=======================

Required addon
arp items

credits to thedog for providing this awesome set of items to play with

ARP is simply designed to give mission makers more options to make missions more immersive. ARP adds 150+ items (more each update) that can be added to inventories as needed to add a last touch to missions.
For example this could be used to add more common items to civilians so that, when searched, the player finds more common and realistic items on them. Instead of finding a compass, map and radio you might find a lighter, candy and a newspaper.

Want to give your soldiers the last touch towards realism? Throw some extra socks, underwear and t shirts into your rucksack in case the mission takes longer. Don't forget your baby wipes, i know i used them in the field a lot when showers were not an option :P. Make sure you have an ID Card on you to get back onto base maybe? Or give an entire village a red color shemagh and give your target a white one to identify him.

The possibilities are limited to your imagination, I'm just providing the tools.

Again, ARP alone has no functions available so these are purely intended for sort of Role play at this time and only work in the inventory. When they are dropped on the ground they will look like small military bags. Maybe later down the road myself or somebody within the community will add functions, actions, or even entire modules that use this.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18032

plans

have this loot spawn randomly in buildings in chernarus.....done

have this loot added to niceonegunits random loot on bandits and survivors...wip

Re: ARP items mod UPDATED

fedus_87
Administrator
updated got it working

Re: ARP items mod UPDATED

Wow, that is awesome! Can't wait to try it out. :-D

Re: ARP items mod UPDATED

Wait.... Is there a way to actually use the items? I'm having a hard time seeing a point. >_>

The all go on your toolbelt and does nothing?

Re: ARP items mod UPDATED

fedus_87
yea its just to have more loot and scripts can and will eventually be made to make use of them just an extra little touch of immersion being able to look for items you wish to own and feel like more of a survivalist maybe since you have your multi tool or something like that on you lol i just like the idea of more items to loot through

and would love some help with what i need to edit to give bandits and survivors a few of these items also any help is very appreciated

 i make these for mainly personal use and are by no means masterpeices i just edit the mission to my liking with addons i plan on doing a full addon version with the sigma cars and this loot and maybe asc weapon pack if i can get the asc weapon mods and weapons spawning along side normal loot

and using this with the version of ace i run i can carry about 100 items in a rucksack or more so i have alot of room for litttle worthless items lol

Re: ARP items mod(working 150+ more loot items)now with taviana

yourampage
thats weird i cant seem to find the missions file in the scenarios

Re: ARP items mod(working 150+ more loot items)now with taviana

fedus_87
Administrator
which mission chernarus or taviana

Re: ARP items mod(working 150+ more loot items)now with taviana

yourampage
chernarus

Re: ARP items mod(working 150+ more loot items)now with taviana

Yourampage, that's probably because you already have DayZ_SP's mission, they both have the same name.

And Fidus, then I know. I was hoping for the bandana to work, I'd be a bandit looking-survivor in a pink towel. LOL. x'D

Re: ARP items mod(working 150+ more loot items)now with taviana

Btw, the bandit/survivor loot is located in the FN/FNC folders. You also have to add the "action" to DaiZyactions or whatever the name is. :P

Re: ARP items mod(working 150+ more loot items)now with taviana

yourampage
nope its still not working

Re: ARP items mod(150+ more loot items)now with taviana

TheGmanID
You cant wear shirts?

Re: ARP items mod(150+ more loot items)now with taviana

fedus_87
Administrator
i have no idea why its not showing up for you in scenarios try redownloading and installing the mission to the mission folder in your OA directory

and no you cant wear shirts nothing is usable as the name of the arp mod insist this is for role playing(hence the name arma role playing items lol) which is a big part of dayz sp for me so this adds to the experince for me even though the items dont work