vehicle spawns

coyote
Whats up guys, got a lil problem and was wondering if someone could help me out, i have the SP of namalsk, chernarus, panthera, taviana, and celle lol. anyways in namalsk and chernarus vehicles spawn, but in the rest of them no vehicles spawn at all, i mean i can use the cheat menu but i like to play kinda legit, finding vehicle parts (which also spawn) and fixing them up, just the way i play i guess lol, everything else works great except this, i have all the latest updates and all, so kinda clueless to what to do if anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it

Re: vehicle spawns

Forgemaster
Hey, well sorry to say this but some missions have vehicle spawns and others don't. There is no solution to this except spawning vehicles in using cheats. The guys working on SP releases were more focused on Chernarus and Namalsk before. Now AboveDayZ is making other releases quite fast and improving them. If you have not yet done so, or other people haven't in those separate threads make a suggestion to include vehicle spawns, by the way you might be using an older version of a release so look for updates.

Again. as AboveDayZ has stated in another bug report thread, it depends on who added what to the mission.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 960T/1600T @ 3.8GHz
Motherboard: ASUSTek M5A99X EVO
Memory: Corsair XMS3 CM3X1G1333C9 4x1GB
GPU: nVidia GeForce 460 GTX
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Green 500GB

Re: vehicle spawns

I didn't see this until now. I used to not include car spawns. However my "HM Celle SP" got vehicles spawning, I also added new vehicles from mods. I will most likely enable vehicle spawns in the future releases aswell.

But as Forgemaster said, it's really good if people either comment on a release, or use the "suggestions" thread. That will help whoever makes missions and changes. I love hearing what other people want, and I also got alot of time to hopefully make it work. I am fairly new to this, though. So there's a limit of what I can do. But there's no limit of what I will do my best getting to work.

Re: vehicle spawns

coyote
ok thanks guys i was was j/w just wanting to make sure it wasnt on my end, by the way yall are still doin great jobs with these releases, and ill check out that "HM CELLE SP". again thanks guys and take care

Re: vehicle spawns

Thanks, man. I hope you have fun. :-)

Re: vehicle spawns

Niceonegunit
It is almost always my stupid fault these things happen.

But the thought of someone else forgetting that?
GASP!
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: vehicle spawns

Niceonegunit wrote
It is almost always my stupid fault these things happen.

But the thought of someone else forgetting that?
GASP!
What do you mean? Nothing is anyones fault?

Re: vehicle spawns

Niceonegunit
The mission creator forgot to add the vehicle triggers.
It's usually me forgetting stuff like that. I'm an idiot sometimes.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: vehicle spawns

Niceonegunit wrote
The mission creator forgot to add the vehicle triggers.
It's usually me forgetting stuff like that. I'm an idiot sometimes.
Oh, haha. I removed them rather than making the triggers only spawn 1 car. Why? Because I assumed everyone spawned cars in anyways. It's obviously more fun to find them. But I didn't put any thought into that action. And now I added vehicle spawns again, and they will only have a chance to spawn 1 vehicle.