unconscious but conscious

starrfiveo
so usually this happens whenever i blow something up... but it hasn't happened in normal dayz but happens in daizy, i will get knocked out from the explosion and once conscious it acts like i'm still unconscious, does anyone know how to fix this, here's a pick:

Re: unconscious but conscious

Ray
starrfiveo wrote
so usually this happens whenever i blow something up... but it hasn't happened in normal dayz but happens in daizy, i will get knocked out from the explosion and once conscious it acts like i'm still unconscious, does anyone know how to fix this, here's a pick:

Well, there aren't many fixes for this but usually changing skin helps.

Re: unconscious but conscious

kodabar
When this has happened, I have sometimes cured it by using Lost Key to go sky diving.

Re: unconscious but conscious

Ray
kodabar wrote
When this has happened, I have sometimes cured it by using Lost Key to go sky diving.

Skydive won't work for me for some reason, I get inside the parachute but the animation is locked so I will either splat to the ground or land with the same animation.

Re: unconscious but conscious

This have happened to me on MP after jumping off cliffs. And SP after alot of things.

How I solve this is, I use a bandage, and then instantly run. This fixes it 9/10 times. I've had cases where nothing works, though.

Re: unconscious but conscious

alison3492
You can easily check out our best quality [url=http://www.testking.net/CompTIA-Certification-Training.htm]network+ certification[/url] exam dumps [url=http://www.testking.net/CompTIA-Certification-Training.htmnetwork plus certification - testking[/url] you well for the real [url=http://www.testking.net/CCNA-Data-Center-certification-training.htm]ccna lab[/url] You can also get success in real exam of [url=http://www.muih.edu/]www.muih.edu[/url] with the quality [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach_Atlantic_University]Palm Beach Atlantic University[/url] questions and ccie voice [url=https://www.facebook.com/rasmussencollege]Rasmussen College[/url]