installing cowar

TheOnly1
could u guys help me install this cuz the intructions they put are confusing?

Re: installing cowar

Ray
1. Download the mod from ArmAHolic.com.
2. Extract the mod if it is in a .zip or a .rar file.
3. Create a new folder called @CoWarMod
4. Move the folder called 'Addons' from the COWarMod download package into the new folder you created so it should look like @COWarMod/Addons.
5. Move the folder called '@COWarMod' into ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead main directory.
6. Set -mod=@COWarMod into the shortcut parameters.

(I'm not sure if COWarMod uses any configuration files other than the 'Addons' folder aswell, if it does then you most likely need to place them seperately into the main directory and not inside the folder named Addons.

Also, if the folder you downloaded COWarmod with already has a @ infront of it so its like @COWarMod already then you can skip the steps 3 and 4.

Re: installing cowar

kodabar
I think CoWarMod also comes with a "userconfig" folder which also needs to be copied into your OA program folder. It's just a case of merging it with the one that's already there - it won't over-write anything.