godded zeds?

Graven
zombies aren't dying, no matter what I do to them, or how much I shoot them. why?

Re: godded zeds?

Graven wrote
zombies aren't dying, no matter what I do to them, or how much I shoot them. why?
What version are you playing? If BreakingPoint, download the updated release and the 1.4 update after that.

The old patch had immortal zombies because Deathly added a hidden exec line in the server code because he didn't want anyone to copy his stuff.

Re: godded zeds?

Graven
thanks, just gonna see if that works. i'll get back to you in a bit.

Re: godded zeds?

Graven
It works now. thanks for your help!

Re: godded zeds?

Graven wrote
It works now. thanks for your help!

You should always stay up to date. Regardless of what DaiZy mission you're using. Me and Haleks are both updating fairly often.