dayz invisible survivors

arbiter110
So ive been playing a while and i noticed when i enter a survivor camp (like the church in cherno or elektro idk) i cant see the survivors i see the guns but i cant see the survivors.
SOrry for my bad english

Re: dayz invisible survivors

Hahaha WTF! (I've not encountered any survivors at all, except for the ones in bandit skins that shoot at me). So I don't know about this, but it sounds hilarious. XD

Re: dayz invisible survivors

arbiter110
OKay i found out what was the problem. THE SURVIVOR WAS BEHIND A WALL !! his gun sticked out and shooted so i think it was me so

Re: dayz invisible survivors

Oh! Well, I'm glad it worked out for you. :D

Re: dayz invisible survivors

zedhunter
Yep, I see that in the mission, survivors are spawned in random positions without making them *safe*. This bug seems to be present in all the hotzone scripts. It should be easy to affect a fix if this survivor hotzone gadget is still in the next version of the mod. Thank you for the report!

Re: dayz invisible survivors

Niceonegunit
Yes, the survivors need to be re-worked.

I've been experimenting but I cannot get them to become reliable. They shoot zombies, sure, but not bandits.

I changed their combat stance to YELLOW and behaviour to AWARE which stops them from, well, stopping and refusing to follow you. But not very well. They still shoot zombies, but now they actually follow me somewhat.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)