daizy mercenary

zombiemonkey99
can you make the map mercenary for chernarus????

Re: daizy mercenary

Ray
zombiemonkey99 wrote
can you make the map mercenary for chernarus????

Whats the point? It has pretty much the same features that BreakingPoint has. BreakingPoint is even better.

Re: daizy mercenary

Dred
There's no need to do DayzMC because mercenaries are in the game. what could be done is to make AI squads randomly roaming the map and searching for the player. Groups may be composed of 3-7 npc's like in the mod. I think this could be done modifying Daizy Factions(correct me if im wrong)

Re: daizy mercenary

Haleks
Dred wrote
There's no need to do DayzMC because mercenaries are in the game. what could be done is to make AI squads randomly roaming the map and searching for the player. Groups may be composed of 3-7 npc's like in the mod. I think this could be done modifying Daizy Factions(correct me if im wrong)
Word. You just reminded me I have to work on the bandits squads! ^^

Re: daizy mercenary

Dred wrote
There's no need to do DayzMC because mercenaries are in the game. what could be done is to make AI squads randomly roaming the map and searching for the player. Groups may be composed of 3-7 npc's like in the mod. I think this could be done modifying Daizy Factions(correct me if im wrong)

You can do this on any mission. Doing it on the factions release will (likely) have them shoot other AI and zombies.