cars dont repair

randr28
all right i can use the cheat for repair but i cant repair the cars or any thing else with the parts like tires and engine parts dont know if it is just me or a bug

Re: cars dont repair

DayZ_SP
I am sure you have already tried this, but just to confirm...

When you approach a damaged vehicle, you can't use the green action commands (mouse scroll wheel) that read "Repair Wheel", or "Repair Engine", etc?

If not, then it is a bug... And it may be a DayZ bug and not just DaiyZ, too. I've read reports of vehicles states not being set/saved correctly which means you can't repair them even if you have the parts.

Re: cars dont repair

randr28
yeah i tryed that so its a bug ok then thats all right still use the console to repair them
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: cars dont repair

fedus_87
Administrator
if you are using a 1.7.3 or later version of the code then you need a toolbox in your inventory to fix vehicles now

Re: cars dont repair

randr28
do u need a toolbox aswell as the parts to fix cars if then tha is why it does not work
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: cars dont repair

fedus_87
Administrator
yes toolbox and the parts. then you should be on your way to becoming a dayz mechanic lol.

have fun.