cannot play/edit, this is making me mad guys iv tryed everything please help!

cannot play/edit, this is making me mad guys iv tryed everything please help!

logan
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: cannot play/edit, this is making me mad guys iv tryed everything please help!

logan wrote
every time I go to play the Daizy 1.7.7 FACTIONS v2.3 I get (You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles, zeroday), I need to know what to do so I can play this awesome mod you have created. PLEASE HELP! thanks :)

It seems like you're not running the mod properly. Are you sure that you followed the instructions properly? I'd say reinstall it.

Re: cannot play/edit, this is making me mad guys iv tryed everything please help!

logan wrote
every time I go to play the Daizy 1.7.7 FACTIONS v2.3 I get (You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles, zeroday), I need to know what to do so I can play this awesome mod you have created. PLEASE HELP! thanks :)
Looks like you are not calling the daizy files : double check your shortcut parameters.