backpack mod cool reskins WIP

fedus_87
hey everyone i am currently working on putting together a full back pack mod using cool new logos and things. any suggestion are welcome at this time it will be a little while before its complete because i want it to be all custom packs before i do a full release. but here are a few examples

full res images here http://fedus87.imgur.com/all/ the quality on the forums here is not ideal for some of the pics here

also a red version of the black and white dayz logo.

and also a little custom skin for ABOVE DAYZ...lol

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

steve silent
will we be able to add our own logo's on backpacks... i hope so

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

fedus_87
Administrator
i have kind of abandoned this since noone seemed interested at the time of the post.

and no you cant add your own logo unless you know how to edit textures in.photoshop.

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

steve silent
not ps but i can edit in gimp

i personally would like to see more of this..

Administrator
you need a .paa plugin for gimp and a way to decompile .pbo's. for decompiling pbo's i suggest pbo manager.

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

steve silent
would texview work

but as far as pbo stuff. total noob.. i would rather not mess with them

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

fedus_87
Administrator
na you just need a .paa plugin and a way to decompile the pbo once you decompile it there will be a few folders that have numerous files just start dragging .paa's into gimp and edit as you will.

just remember make backups i am not responsible for you breaking your game.or making it look bad lol

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

steve silent
ah actually my game wouldnt work last night cos of something to do with ace... but after looking around and finding a solution it said use cpbo to extract and put back together to put a file in... (although it didnt fix the prob i realised i do have cpbo and a few other tools lol)

but again i would rather not mess with stuff i know nothing about.... unless you can  tell me which files has the backpack paa's

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

raw003
where can i download this? i looked everywhere :S

Re: backpack mod cool reskins WIP

Blaze
This looks awesome! can't wait for it!