WTF wit the character resets

Pissed
Seriously what the fuck...  I know this is alpha and don't play blah blah blah..  but this random character resetting and all my shit gone should be the first godamn thing that gets fixed.  I am sick of gearing up and everything is fine for a few days then all the sudden i log in and all my shit is gone and my character is a black lady.  AT LEAST put in some kind of feature that as log as your character on the hive doesn't have a flag that you were dead, unconcious, injured or sick you can restore your character.  This is a game breaker.  How can this even make it to beta with such a horrible game breaking bug?  it's bullshit

Re: WTF wit the character resets

Haleks
And WTF are you talking about?

Re: WTF wit the character resets

aggelon
You're on the DaiZy forum, not the DayZ forum.

DaiZy is an offline game : there is no 'log in', neither hive.

Do you talk about the DayZ standalone ?
In this case, you're not in the right place :)

Re: WTF wit the character resets

Niceonegunit
Drugs are bad for your health kids.

Don't let this happen to you.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: WTF wit the character resets

Hahaha, this made my week.