W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

DayZ_SP
This post was updated on .
Here are some quick screenshots of an upcoming release. This will probably be my last one since I don't think there is anything else that can be done with "DayZ SP" on the ArmA 2 engine, unfortunately.

^Brand new, reworked Cheat Menu with new features.

^New player Skins from ArmA 2, and its Expansions (OA; PMC; BAF).

^Spawn all vehicles (Land, Sea & Air) from ArmA 2 and its expansions...

Coming soon...

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

Woah, dope release. Alot of people have been asking for something like this! :-)

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

TheGmanID
I was so happy to see this page and my face turned from  To  when i realized it was not released yet XD

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

DayZ_SP
Thanks, for the support guys

There will also be some  other cool things in this final release as well. I don't want to spoil for you, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I decided to follow the "Minecraft" approach and just give players everything and let them choose how they want to play. That's the beauty of open world, non-scripted games like this. Give players the tools and let them decide how they want (if they want) to use them.

The downside is there is nothing else that can be done with this Mod unless somebody wants to completely rewrite it into something more/less than it is now...

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

Xerxes
Looking forward to this....I will def try this

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

TheGmanID
Im excited! And i was wondering if you knew someone told me that when you drive loot dose not spawn and you can fix this but it makes your needs deplete faster? is this true and how do i fix this!

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

Sirnaut
just checking to see the status. Definitely want to try this.

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

@ny1!nChern0?
what about spawn all weapons?

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

Niceonegunit
Indeed. I haven't done anything on DayZ for quite awhile because the current engine is just too limited. The DayZ boat has reached it's final destination for me, at least for awhile.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: W.I.P. - DaiyZ ULTIMATE Edition (Chernarus)

riham
I hadn't seen that 0.o

Anyway, at least I taught myself something :P