Unofficial DaiZy Misc Releases Pack

i_pk_pjers_i
Hi everyone,

I still have my copy of Arma 2 with a bunch of DaiZy releases all together in one location. Just in case any original links for any older DaiZy releases I happen to have had have ever gone down, I'm releasing an Unofficial DaiZy Misc Releases Pack so anyone wanting to experience variants of DaiZy in 2022 still can (if they have a copy of Arma 2, which I won't be providing of course). It may or may not be missing required files but I figure it's worth trying to share this regardless.

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hGR_HQ8nL4S7frN8STIYul5ISywOQg2P/view?usp=share_link

Have fun.