UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

265861
My bad, didn't mean to infer that. Oh well. Looking forward to the completed thing, though!

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

265861 wrote
My bad, didn't mean to infer that. Oh well. Looking forward to the completed thing, though!
Oh no, no worries. I just wanted to make it clear.

 If I was asking for something, I'd do it straight up. :)

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

kevin
hey above, played a few of your missions now and the all rock. ok so I have been looking around for a bit but I can see to find an arma 2 wasteland mod :(. I don't know if it would be hard to edit the multiplayer one, I just want to be able to save the game I don't need any extra npcs, the random missions are plenty for me.. if your willing to give it ago I can help with the development of arma 3 wasteland by buying you a copy because I have had endless hours playing daizy thanks to you. add me on steam turbo_kev911. oh yeah I played it in a lan game but the mission markers didn't show up but the did happen.

I hope this doesn't come off shitty, I would just love to be able to play and I can't edit scripts or missions. hopefully you have the time to give it a go.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

kevin wrote
hey above, played a few of your missions now and the all rock. ok so I have been looking around for a bit but I can see to find an arma 2 wasteland mod :(. I don't know if it would be hard to edit the multiplayer one, I just want to be able to save the game I don't need any extra npcs, the random missions are plenty for me.. if your willing to give it ago I can help with the development of arma 3 wasteland by buying you a copy because I have had endless hours playing daizy thanks to you. add me on steam turbo_kev911. oh yeah I played it in a lan game but the mission markers didn't show up but the did happen.

I hope this doesn't come off shitty, I would just love to be able to play and I can't edit scripts or missions. hopefully you have the time to give it a go.
Not at all, I couldn't do what I promised. Of course I'm able to do what I can to somewhat make up for it!

If you just wanna play it singleplayer without additional NPC's, all you gotta do is un-pbo the online Wasteland mission, and then open it in ArmA 3 and save it in singleplayer missions! :)

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

kevin
'ill have a look into un-pbo, but when when I tried to add it to single player the part where you choose your team seems to be the problem. will the game save if I do this?

I can't remember if I tried to save. But it's Wasteland, it doesn't have a save feature to begin with. :P
loe

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

loe
looks cool man, any updates?

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

jst2fst
Please tell me you are still working on this

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

jst2fst wrote
Please tell me you are still working on this
I need to save up for the game, and I gotta get a new computer aswell. :(

I can't complete it on the alpha light I had.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

fedex054
Above wrote
jst2fst wrote
Please tell me you are still working on this
I need to save up for the game, and I gotta get a new computer aswell. :(

I can't complete it on the alpha light I had.
I don't want to be a pain in the ass above but are u still working on arma 3 wasteland sp

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

fedex054 wrote
Above wrote
jst2fst wrote

You're not, and no. I'm still working on getting ArmA 3. I'm still paying for my new PC. But I'll see how far I get on the pirated ArmA 3 until I can afford a legit copy. But I'll be working hard on "DayZ X" now, though.

Thanks for the reply and all the hard work and its ok I can wait I just wanted to play a sp game on arma 3 with ai that's kinda like a survival game

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Above wrote
You're not, and no. I'm still working on getting ArmA 3. I'm still paying for my new PC. But I'll see how far I get on the pirated ArmA 3 until I can afford a legit copy. But I'll be working hard on "DayZ X" now, though.
fedex054 wrote
Thanks for the reply and all the hard work and its ok I can wait I just wanted to play a sp game on arma 3 with ai that's kinda like a survival game
Yes, I understand you. I also want a singleplayer mission for ArmA 3, I'll make Wasteland because that's something I can do fast. And then I'll probably work on a DayZ port, or a new mod for ArmA 3.

Yes, I understand you. I also want a singleplayer mission for ArmA 3, I'll make Wasteland because that's something I can do fast. And then I'll probably work on a DayZ port, or a new mod for ArmA 3.
Thanks man

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

xCONman259x
Is the an ETA on when it's gonna be released? or can you put it up early regardless if there's any bugs. Like a beta thing some people do. Like DayZ standalone. thanks

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

xCONman259x wrote

There's currently no ETA. But I'll download A3 soon and see how far I get.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

jst2fst
I just found this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24618

You could probably edit it to make a sp with a downloaded arma 3 couldn't you?

Probably, it depends on what they've added in the official patches, though.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

RifleDickRick
Oh nice dude! It would be very awesome if you could implement some of armaholics weapon packs from the community and units. They would make a great addition.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

RifleDickRick
In addition theres also a map pack that has all the arma 2 maps in it. Any possibilities of a daizy for them in a near future?
12