UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

I took a break in my DaiZy (DayZ) Stratis SP, because there's so much that has to be done.

Meanwhile, I started a smaller project. As the title says, ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

It will be just as the MP version of it, just that it has AI instead of players.
The only thing I have to do is add AI. The mission AI that're already in the mission are pretty dope. I was testing in peace, just getting some weapons, BAM, AI shooting a rocket at a helicopter. (The helicopter wasn't flying, AI will not drive vehicles, YET).

I'll also upload a video showing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCMtNiMAowg The frames ended up getting messed up after editing or uploading. I don't know why...

But yes, I'm currently messing abouts with AI.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

brado
Looking good Above...Nice one

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

brado wrote
Looking good Above...Nice one

Thanks, man!

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

RandomGuy
Any News

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

RandomGuy wrote
Any News

All I gotta do is add AI, I've been busy. D;

I will try to get it done.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Ray
Will the mission crashing be fixed here?

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Ray wrote
Will the mission crashing be fixed here?
The crashing is ArmA 3, not Wasteland itself (afaik).

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Ray
It's  a mission problem, me and my friend can play ArmA 3 regular missions even 10+ hours straight without any crashes at all, but wasteland crashes either when loading the map, doing stuff with inventory, playing after a while and even the wasteland servers crash which makes all the clients on the server crash aswell. It's quite annoying but once you get used to it, it isn't that bad.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Ray wrote
It's  a mission problem, me and my friend can play ArmA 3 regular missions even 10+ hours straight without any crashes at all, but wasteland crashes either when loading the map, doing stuff with inventory, playing after a while and even the wasteland servers crash which makes all the clients on the server crash aswell. It's quite annoying but once you get used to it, it isn't that bad.
I'm pretty sure the SP will be free from that. I only have the Alpha lite, though. So I don't know how far I can get on this mission.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Shrykull
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Xerxes
You can do it!......I mean really you can do it  we have faith that you can

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Xerxes wrote
You can do it!......I mean really you can do it  we have faith that you can

Haha, thanks. I will try to get the latest wasteland misison tomorrow and convert it.

Could you get the "GoT/Jochaap" one? The 404WasteLand has more bugs then the GoT, and GoT has 2 more objectives.

Could you get the "GoT/Jochaap" one? The 404WasteLand has more bugs then the GoT, and GoT has 2 more objectives.
I wanna get the one with the ghillie suit. :D

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

randomGuy
is this still going to happen?

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

At some point, yes. I'll have to get the latest Wasteland mission again, and hope my ArmA 3 lite is enough to make it.

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Oh christ this looks awesome. Good work!

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

265861 wrote
Oh christ this looks awesome. Good work!

I need to buy the game to proceed, though. D;

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

Ah, damn. If only I wasn't so poor. Here's some artwork at least, should you choose to continue the project some: http://i.imgur.com/jp5aXvP.jpg

Re: UPCOMMING RELEASE: ArmA 3 Wasteland Singleplayer.

265861 wrote
Ah, damn. If only I wasn't so poor. Here's some artwork at least, should you choose to continue the project some: http://i.imgur.com/jp5aXvP.jpg
That looks proper nice!

And I'm not asking for anything. I'm just saying that I can't get it now. ;(
12