UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

Niceonegunit

Thought I'd get back into DaiZy and see what's happening.
With all the new things like 'Factions' and 'BreakingPoint' and all these different chocolate-coated assortments, I thought I'd see what I can use these different sugary sweets for.

Turns out, a lot of things.

DaiZy : Snowstorm Genocide is completely different take on (no pun intended) DayZ.
You will be placed in Western Antarctica, in a desperate bid to survive.

STORY:
Six hours ago, you and thousands of other people boarded a few dozen C-30J planes with the military in order to escape to 'safety' from the spreading virus.

The planes headed directly north, over Antarctica. A huge blizzard caught the planes out of nowhere, and despite a desperate struggle, the planes could not withstand the damning of nature. The planes crash in the western area of Antarctica, but most of the crew and passengers of each plane survive.

Three C-30J planes are said to have escaped, but this is but a rumor. Even so, no one is coming for these people. They are in the middle of nowhere during a zombie apocalypse.

It only took three hours before people went insane. The genocide had begun.

Another three hours later, the present, you wake up. Where are you? How did you get here? You do not know. But it's a kill or be killed world now.

You must kill for supplies, or you will perish. It's freezing cold, there's no hospitals, there's nothing. You get injured, or get sick, you're already dead. You will die eventually.

THE HELL IS THIS SHIT:

You'll be all the way out in Western Antarctica. As you can guess, it's cold as shit, there are no buildings, and it's damn hard to see.

You can't go and loot buildings anymore, you'll have to kill, hunt and ration to survive. Food and water is very scarce, as people took the supplies from the planes hours ago.

It's very very cold, you'll need a lot of heatpacks, or a fire. It is ideal to set up a campsite ASAP. You will die very quickly without one.

Getting injured is VERY SERIOUS. Bandages, Morphine and Epi-Pens are VERY hard to come by, even on corpses.

Getting sick is a DEATH SENTENCE. Anti-biotics are ridiculously rare, and only by pure luck from ten-thousand Jesus' would you find one.

You will need to hunt animals for food, and blood. Blood bags are scarce, so they need to be saved for when they are needed.

You'll need to build a water tap to fill up water bottles in. There are no lakes, oceans, streams, or ponds to fill up in.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

This sounds bloody dope!

Re: UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

Niceonegunit
Above wrote
This sounds bloody dope!
I've finished the groundwork, now just need some fancy chocolate coating to sprinkle on it.

So far:

Bandits roaming around, shooting each other.
Zombies roaming around, chomping on you.
Random vehicle spawns.
Helicopter Bandit Patrols.
Freezing Snowstorm.
SONAR Radar.

There aren't any buildings, so I just set zombies to spawn damn near everywhere.

Will post some images in a minute. Gotta start fraps.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

Niceonegunit
Oh boy, I'm fucked.
Fresh spawn. Ready to take on this frozen hell hole!

Gonna need a journal, seeing as you'll be completely alone out there. In a sense, anyway.

I was looking at the journal when these two assholes jumped me.
I got knocked out, infected, and nearly died.

Then I got shot while running from those two asshats.
Look in the top right, you'll see a guy laying prone.

DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

JuniYo
Wow this is sick bro!!! I'm so getting this when it's released :D <3

Re: UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

Niceonegunit
JuniYo wrote
Wow this is sick bro!!! I'm so getting this when it's released :D <3
It pretty much is finished, just wanna add some finishing touches.

BossMan
awesome I cant wait and will there be a cheat menu jw?

Re: UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

Niceonegunit
BossMan wrote
awesome I cant wait and will there be a cheat menu jw?
I can't guarantee one, but maybe.

Still, I'd recommend Kronzky's Support Call over the menu anyway.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: UPCOMING: DaiZy - Snowstorm Genocide

Niceonegunit wrote
BossMan wrote
awesome I cant wait and will there be a cheat menu jw?
I can't guarantee one, but maybe.

Still, I'd recommend Kronzky's Support Call over the menu anyway.

Apparantly, Support Call has been messing up the UI in later DayZ patches.