Thnx for this mod

Nanyana
I really like what has been done with the SP and hope you guys keep up the good work.

Re: Thnx for this mod

Haleks
That's much appreciated. ;)
dtx

Re: Thnx for this mod

dtx
I want to thanks too.
I bought arma 2 if I saw dayz mod first. But it was pain in the ass to play (most of servers kicked me). Then I bought dayz standalone and now I have problem with battleye - There are many tutorials on the net, I followed them, but even after reinstalling game and all I have to make many frustrating steps before each game run.

So now I canĀ“t play dayz (mod nor SA) without a lot of work around.
But the DaiZy mod works like a charm. Although it is not multiplayer, but I can play without any hassles - just run the game & play.

So many thanks again.. and sorry for my English .)

Re: Thnx for this mod

Haleks
Glad you can at least enjoy the dayz/daizy experience somehow - buying a game that refuses to work properly can be extremely frustrating (let's hope they plan to ease things for the SA...). I'm pleased to read that this SP mod is providing satisfaction in that regard!

Thank you for your kind words. ;)

Re: Thnx for this mod

Dragnous
This mod rocks, i was wondering why i couldn't boil water with an empty tin can and bottle of water anymore tho? Is it normal or a glitch in my installation or something.

Re: Thnx for this mod

Dragnous
Did you try setting battleeye to administrator, i had to do that with mine or i would get kicked everytime i joined. open your arma folder find armaBE and set it to admin.